1. ALEX**

Buttons finally done it!!!!

good on him about bloody time
  2. ALEX**

Purple Leon Cupra R

rims look nice but imo the car is too low
  3. ALEX**

Purple Leon Cupra R

they look nice mate what colour do they call that?
  4. ALEX**

Let me Show You My Toledo 1.8T

erm had to look 3 times before i spotted the very nice car
  5. ALEX**

To declare or not to declare ???

apparently an insurance company cant void ur insurance for not declaring mods they have to give you the option to pay the extra they would have charged if u had declared them assuming they insure the mods uve done think greenlight told me that howevber all my mods are declared including my...
  6. ALEX**

Seat Leon Armrest for FREE!

witha sharp stanley knife
  7. ALEX**

Jabba remap...

afaik they aim fior the same results with the same cars chubbs u would probably findd urs and james figs the same on a rr but they had to push his more to acheive the same.
  8. ALEX**

Forge 007 Reverse or normal?

mine sounds high pitched and gay when i reverse. plus got pulled over and the copper said i heard u before i saw u!! gay so turned it back, i still get a decent noise and it sounds good
  9. ALEX**

How Much?

think about 200 notes
  10. ALEX**

Converting interior to all black

well done rob loosks good. now u just need to trim the grey dash and door cars in alcanara and it will look awesome. wat have u done about the interior sensors as they are 176 each from the dealer? i was lucky did the whole thing all seat parts no paiting for 200 inc parcel shelf
  11. ALEX**

Fitting boost gauge advice?

yes mate u will be
  12. ALEX**

Strange button in the Cupra

ur lucky u didnt get flamed for that mate
  13. ALEX**

the seat mechs use the fpr jabba use the fpr so that was good enough for me
  14. ALEX**

i bought a spare bit of rubber hose so idint have to cut my pipe tot he fpr just extended it
  15. ALEX**

Jabba remap...

wonder if the 3 inch pipe is causing u too loose too much back pressure? im sure jabba will sort it
  16. ALEX**

LC power?

ok maybe i should say when u dial back the boost to std after the remap the car is dull, like the LCR is if u dial it down
  17. ALEX**

LC power?

steve go get the revo trial and tell me u dont want it chipped. ps where abouts are u matey?
  18. ALEX**

Whats the standard peak boost?

not to hand have a search mate
  19. ALEX**

Whats the standard peak boost?

i have that for boost and oil temp to match my lcr interior and it works very well
  20. ALEX**

pics of wide alloys please

i agree with bill that does not look safe to me and ur rims are unprotected, dont reckon it would take much hard conering to pop that off
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members