Search results

1. tgorman

lcr rear de wiper

i got my glass bit from geclant for £10 delivered
  2. tgorman

cupra or cupra r

cupra is basicly a leon with a 1.8t and a bodykit but a lcr has brembos,better suspesion,bucket seats,better engine ,18s,nicer looking ,black interior,steering wheel ive just put my 225 lcr up for sale http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=242039
  3. tgorman

My New Leon Cupra 04

im running silmilar boost to you but i get 1.6bar in 2nd till red and 1.9bar to the redline in the others my boost doesnt kick in fully till 4k
  4. tgorman

Help With N75 Valve - 1.8T

yeh C,F,H,J theres proberly more but cant remmber any
  5. tgorman

thanks for the help guys i should be getting a n75 in the post today i can try out to see if my current one is broken
  6. tgorman

Golf Mk4 Coolant problems & engine management

has the waterpump been upgraded to the one with metal fins
  7. tgorman

Golf Mk4 Coolant problems & engine management

you need to scrap the metal prongs in the coolant with a scewdriver to fix that
  8. tgorman

bump
  9. tgorman

when backwards the boost has been exactly the same as it was orginally
  10. tgorman

no it was definaltly forwards before and now will only work for a while backwards
  11. tgorman

tried to adjust the n75 to get the boost to come in smoother ,but it sent my car into limp mode (wasnt going over 0.5bar and hard to gte over 4k revs ) i then put the valve back to normal but it still didnt work so i just though i would have a go with it backwards and the car worked perfect...
  12. tgorman

Alloy Dash Fitted

there like £22 from sere off here
  13. tgorman

Doing without Anti Roll Bar

you want a arb that goes under drivshaft not over as it wont rub
  14. tgorman

Doing without Anti Roll Bar

well i removed the front arb on my mk4 golf which was on coilovers and it made no difference at all to handling even when i tested it pretty hard to see if i could feel a difference
  15. tgorman

FR TDi Insurance???

im 19 and have an LCR
  16. tgorman

Lambo Doors

why not sell your car and get a LCR with the money your going to spend can go on the insurance and the car it will look better and be faster
  17. tgorman

Calling all Turbosmart dualport owners!

i had one on a k03 remapped and it just dumped well below when the turbo could build up and good amount boost that was on the hardest setting
  18. tgorman

LCR - Hybrid,Diff

19. tgorman

Bad Results At JKM Rolling road - Any ideas why ?

ive got a graph of afr runs rich everynow and again but they said it was fine so would i just need a remap to sort timing out ? at the moment im going to r techs rolling road mon or wed to double check results and then going jkm at the end of the week and get the car put on the rollers and...