Search results

1. what is this

Thanks Muttley, thats what it is, diesel cooler ,no floor cover on the pan, from reading some posts it seems to be a broken spot weld on a lug that attaches it to the floor. Ramps out tomorrow for permanent fix.
  2. what is this

I noticed something hanging from underneath my car, it was below the drivers seat looked like a small rad or cooler, felt a bit of heat from it when I put it back in its proper position in the floor pan. Any ideas? as I don't have a clue. :confused:
  3. detach lamp holder?

Had same problem googies, but it was the flog light bulb holder. There is a small hole at the bottom of the lens, insert a phillips head screwdriver and try to find the screw, (it is definately there). It took me about 20 mins to get it, very fustrating.
  4. Nerdy Things To Do In An Altea!

Guilty as charged:clap:
  5. rear fog bulb change

looks like nobody has done this wee task :confused::confused:
  6. rear fog bulb change

Can anybody tell me how to remove rear fog lens? 2005 Toledo. Hand book says to insert cross head screwdriver into hole under lens and turn in direction of arrow. Found hole ok but I have been sitting on my ass for the past 20 mins trying to remove what in my opinion is an imaginary screw. I'm I...
  7. Fitting Parking Sensors

Fitted a set to my nephews magane last month, they work a treat, he bought them from Maplin in Belfast for about £20, 4 sensors, dash display and drill bit , good instructions and very easy to fit, a bit nervous when it came to drill his bumper but it worked out ok. I found this on a site if it...
  8. Am I mad ? Looking at Mk3 Toledo's ?

£5300, it seems a fair price for a lot of car, dealers asking price was £5995, 19 tdi stylance, Luna grey, 60k miles, full services history, one owner who was a minister interior is immaculate. I have covered over 2.5k miles in 2 months, average mpg on computer 48 mpg. well pleased.:funk::funk:
  9. Am I mad ? Looking at Mk3 Toledo's ?

I bought a 2005 19tdi toledo about 2 months ago and I love it. It is a great car and as for its looks it only seems to other Seat owners who think its ugly, all my work mates and friends think it looks excellent. :D:D
  10. advice needed

Thanks for the reply viking. I was thinking the same, will push them for a belt change.
  11. advice needed

Hi folks,new to the site so be gentle. Buying a 2005 19tdi Toledo stylance, 60,000 on clock. Sales guy says belt is ok untill 90,000!!!!!!!!!! this can't be right or is it?:help::confused:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members