Search results

1. 5f8 1.8tsi fr brake disc sizes

Thanks very much for that, appreciated
  2. 5f8 1.8tsi fr brake disc sizes

Hi Could somebody please confirm what size discs I'm likely to have on my car? Its a 5f8 1.8tsi dsg leon st. I belive its 312 fronts but is it 310, 272 or 255 rears? All come up on ecp etc etc Thanks in advance, mot runs out in a couple of weeks so need to get the parts ordered. I did have...
  3. Leon 5f8 cam position sensor

Hi guys, Have an error relating to the cam position sensor and have an epc light on mainly when cold. From what I've read the inlet manifold needs to come off to change the sensor, is that true? What a ball ache if so. It's a 1.8 tfsi
  4. EPC Light on (intermittently)

Hi guys, looking for some wisdom! Leon st 1.8tsi dsg 64 plate Car is due mot in 5 days, the epc light comes on when started from cold most of the time, when warm maybe 3 out of 10 times. It's having a full service and mot at a random garage tomorrow due to time, I left it too late to book in...
  5. Has this got a BTCC bodykit??

haha here we go again......:happy:
  6. Sorry, bit boring but need advice re key

exactly, it just pulls apart and snaps back together.
  7. Climate Control System Niggle

you just hold the auto button then both sides are controlled by the drivers side until you press the passenger side controls. ^^ what he said!
  8. DPF Delete problems again!!!!!!!!

well, that's something at least.... hope you get it resolved once and for all soon. good luck and keep us updated.
  9. DPF Delete problems again!!!!!!!!

thats crazy, I'd be fuming (sure you are) dunno how the guys that fitted it (or designed it) can just wash their hands of it and say 'it's a failed sensor, nothing to do with de-dpf' if that's true then you're the unluckiest person I know...... stay away!
  10. DPF Delete problems again!!!!!!!!

I'd be fuming if I was you. Not be impressed at all, seems like a money pit....... think i'd stick with stage 1 and the dpf..... Surely they cant keep saying its a problem with sensors and nothing to do with the fitting/tuning? Too much of a coincidence! Did you have any sensor issues at all...
  11. Sorry, bit boring but need advice re key

happened to me, bought a new case off ebay, took the circuit board out and put it in the new case and attached the transponder and key part over.
  12. Miles per tank

I have an FR TDI and never get above 350 so I think 300 is good for a Cupra!
  13. Lowering a fr

I did the same! Shame you're not closer..... could have had a sportline fitting mini meet..... i'm waiting for the weather to improve to fit mine, don't have access to a garage!
  14. Collected a Leon FR few weeks ago :)

you can turn the extra wipe off using vcds... think it's called teardrop or something? I'll be turning it off when I remember to. Think you can also change the steering weight although I havent changed it to see any difference.
  15. Interior Lighting..... (with pics)

yea thanks for that Pheo, I've given up with it now though.... I've contacted breakers to see how much the unit would be and i'll just take the slat off. There's too much wiring and what not there so dont think I'd be able to get to it. Seat are taking my dash out though soon so guess they...
  16. Interior Lighting..... (with pics)

the bue screen has gone now and the switch panel with the mirrors, esp, lock etc etc has been sorted.
  17. Interior Lighting..... (with pics)

if you actually bothered reading what I wrote I said I was changing it back to red, I took the pictures of each so people could decide which they prefer if they were wondering..... :clap:
  18. Anyone with Factory rear PDC.

I might well be taking my rear bumper off either tomorrow or the day after so if I do it before you I'll let you know if there are markings and take pics if I remember. (oh and mine's a 57 plate FR)
  19. Interior Lighting..... (with pics)

Hi Guys, I know it's not new or original and much the same as Mikes and others on the listed foreign Leon forums. Anyway, today I got around to changing the lighting on the centre console part and the switches near the handbrake. I'll be changing the mirror ones in a couple of days as they are...
  20. 2.0l Tdi Sport Issues

will do, about to email the egrvalve.co.uk people to see how much the replacement is.....
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.