Search results

1. Steve's Black Leon Cupra R

tried fitting the intercooler on saturday but could not get it to fit, the crash bar i have been given is a home made job which doesnt seem to fit lcr's i tried to adapt the original crash bar but them couldnt get the bumper back on, all in all a total nightmare of a job, now back to standard...
  2. Auto Gauge boost gauge. How to wire up correctly!!!!

if the light is flickering i would guess at a poor connection sumwhere or interference, but if you have checked you wires and connections then my guess is the gauge is faulty. i wired my gauge in using this thread a few years ago and didnt have any problems, it did go through a stage of not...
  3. Looking for parts

ok mine is non-res as i dont have the silencer, thanx for clearing that up
  4. Looking for parts

iv got a miltec cat back exhaust system, they do a non resonated and a resonated version, i went for the non resonated which is ment to be louder but i didnt notice much difference from the standard exhaust, maybe a little louder and deeper but they may have sent me the resonated by mistake lol
  5. Looking for parts

oh thanx mine has the hole for the arb, i think the guy had a lcr setup on his cupra
  6. Looking for parts

iv got a set of coilovers that were on a cupra and they look like they will fit my my lcr, what is the differnece?
  7. Looking for parts

if you fit coilovers do you need to change the drop links? sure iv seen it sumwhere on this site before saying about it, if so do you know where i can get them from?
  8. Steve's Black Leon Cupra R

thanx for that, iv only got the arb and no drop links and one of the brackets that goes round the d-bush is missing so dont think ill bother fitting it, just cost even more money
  9. Steve's Black Leon Cupra R

where do you attach it then? do you havd to remove any of the original suspension? surely as the rear is a fixed beam just adding an arb wouldnt make a difference, i would have thought u would have to remove the fixed beam. i think moving the battery to the boot will be too much hassel, ill...
  10. Steve's Black Leon Cupra R

parts have arrived from rob don, got front mounted intercooler, front coil overs, rear shocks and rear arb just checked and my car doesnt have a rear arb, rob had a cupra so im guessing their rear suspension is different to lcr?? also he had a custom setup for his intercooler (see link...
  11. Leon Cupra mudflaps

anyone know where i can get mudflaps for an lcr 225?
  12. Steve's Black Leon Cupra R

i dont think it is the pads as when i fitted the new pads i put copper slip on them and also why would it clonk when i pull away? but i do need new pads again soon so will make sure i copper grease them up good. i havnt changed the maf since iv had it but jkm cleaned it and also did a dyno...
  13. Steve's Black Leon Cupra R

i have a mate that has vagcom i can ask him to do some, what would you want logs of?
  14. Steve's Black Leon Cupra R

Thanx, iv got front coilovers cuming soon and new rear suspension, again second hand from robdon so that may take me a while to set up. im not sure if they did a boost leak test, im just waiting to get some more money and then ill start looking into the power problem and start replacing pipes...
  15. Steve's Black Leon Cupra R

got the wheels the other day and fitted, just a quick pic of them on, will take more when i next clean it
  16. Steve's Black Leon Cupra R

heres the dyno print out
  17. Steve's Black Leon Cupra R

thanx iv looked up this stuff and it only garentees to stop leaks from seals and mine is from a pipe union but i mas still try it as it is alot cheaper
  18. Steve's Black Leon Cupra R

sorry my spelling is bad i dont have proof but when i BOUGHT it '310' was written all over it and i asked what that ment and the guy said it was like that when he bought it and he rung jabba and they told him. i have the print outs from my dyno run which i will try and upload later bu the...
  19. Steve's Black Leon Cupra R

pic of when i first brought the car
  20. Steve's Black Leon Cupra R

hi had my LCR nearly 3 years now so thought it was about time to creat a thread for it, especially as i have brought a load of parts from rob dons cupra. i brought my leon march 2009 with 70,000 on it. since then i have fitted a mitec cat back exhaust system, boost gauge, new head unit and...