Search results

1. andy68

hose from fuel filter to engine change

part number 1J0200059L, Golf,A3,Octavia,Bora,Toledo, just need to find someone breaking any of these, or an online breaker
  2. andy68

hose from fuel filter to engine change

Find a scrapper for the fuel pipe, from what I remember you can't buy the pipe on it's own, you also have to get the other two running along side it, around £100 from the dealers. Can't help you with the gearbox.
  3. andy68

TT/LCR bushings

http://www.superpro.com.au/find/superpro-suspension-parts-and-poly-bushings-for-seat-leon-1m-2wd-1999-2006-/cid-999501001 Should help give you an idea of what can be swapped.
  4. andy68

Milltek downpipe AUQ

Get some more miles on it and the vibrations will settle down quite a bit once everything has bedded in.
  5. andy68

Cupra R Coil Pack Loom

http://www.awesomegti.com/coilpack-wiring-loom-replacement Don't see why this won't work, they all use the same coil packs, just splice it in rather than go back to the ECU which is a right P.I.T.A. Changed my loom due heat damage and it cured lumpy idle, rough running, car pulled so much...
  6. andy68

Where to Isolate the Secondary Air Injector

As above pull plug, or remove relay thats on the bulkhead in the little black box near the MAF connector, can't remember which relay, only two in there 100 and 428 one is Air pump other one is something to do with the ECU.
  7. andy68

Lcr cutting out at 1/4 tank

Heard of this before, usually means the bottom of new pump is not sitting correctly, best option will be to take pump apart again and make sure your new pump is sitting and sealed in the swirl pot properly, only needs to be out a little out of alignment to cause the problem you are having.
  8. andy68

poly bushe's. ..

Dogbone is right, Top mount looks ok, seem to be similar to the Red Polybush that some people had problems with fitting due to the top mount cups sitting high so then they used Polo ones which sometimes pulled through the strut hole, hopefully Powerflex have cured that.
  9. andy68

Milltek Exhaust

Like most have said resonated sounds almost standard, go non res if you want a little more noise or a different brand.
  10. andy68

Replace pipe between fuel tank and fuel filter

Will need to drop the tank a little, tie some string on to the old pipe pull it through then pull the new pipe threw with the string.
  11. andy68

Cobra cat back fitting

Or laying on it's side seems to work:lol:
  12. andy68

Air con pressure switch leon mk1

On my Octy it's on the bulkhead in a heat shield, connected to an alloy pipe one side and plug the otherside, just unscrews, hold the pipe without crushing it and undo switch taking care not to snap pipe,19mm spanner if I remember, just take your time and don't force it.
  13. andy68

Handbrake spring modification

Easy job http://www.darksidedevelopments.co.uk/productimage.php?product_id=387
  14. andy68

why changing your fuel filter shouldnt be overlooked. .

Swap about every 2 years on my VRS, if Seat anything like Skoda, they only change fuel filters on Diesels, no recommended intervals on Petrol's, not sure what Audi or VW state for petrol filters.
  15. andy68

S3 tt strut brace size of bolts needed

I used M10X25
  16. andy68

Aftermarket steering wheel (resistor)

Can't find the thread at the moment, one was on Audisport about airbag resistance and there was a full fitting guide on vwvortex,saved it for when I get round to replacing steering wheel.
  17. andy68

Aftermarket steering wheel (resistor)

From memory think you need 2.2ohm, will see if I can find the specs stored somewhere in my bookmarks
  18. andy68

17" + LCR brembos?

Not sure about the 1.2's but the pro race 3 7X17 ET38 fit without spacers.
  19. andy68

Ebc red Or yellow pads for lcr daily

Yellows with EBC USR disc, not noticed any excessive wear
  20. andy68

Lcr gearbox oil

Nothing wrong with O.E.M and usually better priced than aftermarket stuff, last time I bought some 2 Litres £12.75 from local TPS
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.