Search results

1. xhellixx

1.2 tsi Sport Automatic .. opinions?

Thanks everyone. Great help! Think my mind has been made up!
  2. xhellixx

Cheers dude!! I've heard nothing but good things so far and I've had 2 Seat's in the past can't go wrong really it seems! and yes..sunny preston, lucky us eh ;) ha. Although I have migrated to St Annes, I just haven't been on here for yonks!
  3. xhellixx

Having left the Seat fold about a year ago I want to come back! Currently looking at the Ibiza 1.2 tsi Automatic (my bf only has an automatic licence so far meaning manual is out of the question) I've done a search on here already and people are saying good things about this engine and its...
  4. xhellixx

How old are you?

i can't remember if i posted here already or not?! BUT i'm 22 :)
  5. xhellixx

Had to scrape the ice off the inside of the windscreen this morning.

Ive just taken to pouring 2litres of warm water on the screen every morning (using the best tool of a milk bottle) ... melts the outside and the inside at the same time. sudden temp change cant be good for the windscreen...but im not sitting for 30 mins waiting for it to clear or scraping it...
  6. xhellixx

Excessive condensation and ice inside windscreen

took mine to seat about this...they found no fault. :| ...it's like well you come sit in my car at 6am in the morning and then tell me there's nothing wrong! They did mark it down on the report that id asked them to check it (had a service at the same time) so at least it was noted for...
  7. xhellixx

candy white seat leon cupra 2.0 tsi

v.nice mate!
  8. xhellixx

SCN is on Twitter

following :)
  9. xhellixx

You probably could!!!! i really wish i was exaggerating too :( erm average daily run from my house to the train station probably takes about 25/30 mins..(mainly motorway) I have the heaters on full (high everything haha) until i can actually see a slight bit lol, then turn them completley...
  10. xhellixx

Rang the dealers today about this after being in my car for 40 minutes before setting off for work today - it still wasn't really clear enough to drive then!..they said to book it in to check it out (and also service it) . They asked me to drop the car off tomorrow night so they have it for...
  11. xhellixx

got stuck in preston for 25/30 minutes new years day... car had been there over night and when i went back to collect it had to scrape the ice off the inside AGAIN and then it just was like a mistfest! So i was sat in a horrible carpark at around 11:30pm waiting for my car to sort itself out...
  12. xhellixx

Engine choice

I agree with the above! I decided to go for the 1.4 tsi and had it remapped (previously had a 1.2 clio) and it's just what I need! Yes there's always a case of wanting something a better, but if i bring myself back to the real world - for the mileage i do & price wise couldn't ask for anything...
  13. xhellixx

Nice Xmas Banner!

niiiice! i like it! :)
  14. xhellixx

Let's see your SEAT's s in the snow pics!!

oh my goddddd thats mental! i think id be lost in the snow. just taken me nearly 2 hours to clear 2 drives....wonder how long its gona take that guy!! haha
  15. xhellixx

ugh! yeh...have fun with that one!
  16. xhellixx

i think i need one! im using a starbucks gift card at the moment hahaha
  17. xhellixx

... it's white! lol. therefore its a tiny bit of snow :)
  18. xhellixx

i didn't want to go out side hahaha. im sure ill get a better one tomorrow when im parked at horwich!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise