Search results

1. marv_n69

What Mileage has yours done?

I would of thought thats a good price as i think the cam belt is a bitch of a job to do, good few hours work!
  2. marv_n69

What Mileage has yours done?

70,000 on a 54plate LCR ;-) Quite low for the age of the car i think.
  3. marv_n69

Company - CarData

Thankgod i asked on here before i did something and parted with some cash lol!!! Cheers guys, really appreciate it and now im sticking to AutoTrader ;-)
  4. marv_n69

Company - CarData

I currently have my car advertised in AutoTrader and i have just had a call from a company called CarData saying that they can sell the car for me and they have a number of buyers ready. I pay £99.50 upfront to register and once sold i get the full asking price and also the £99.50 back...
  5. marv_n69

Keys Locked in Car ;-(

WHAT A FRICKING NIGHTMARE!!! My Dad is currently using my car whilst i take advantage of his Diesel Golf, he's just called me to say he has locked the keys in the car. He opened the car and put the key in the ignition then realised he left something in work so nipped back in whilst leaving...
  6. marv_n69

Part x

It's not as if I was looking a brand-new car, I was looking at vectra cdti's which arnt even that expensive!!! The seat garage near me has a Leon like mine but the TDi one, 55 reg 46k for £8995, seems bait steep that I thought.
  7. marv_n69

Part x

I went vauxhall yesterday and the price they offered me for partx was a fkin joke. Going to go Seat tomorrow and see what they say.
  8. marv_n69

Part x

Hi all, if I were to part x my lcr would I get more for it at a Seat Dealer than another dealer like VW, Vauxhall? Cheers
  9. marv_n69

Leak - Passenger Side Rear Floor

No worries, heres the link http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=44216&highlight=wet+footwell
  10. marv_n69

Leak - Passenger Side Rear Floor

Hiya mate, its a common fault, its either the door card seals or pollen filter. Do a search on here, there loads of info about it!
  11. marv_n69

How does car insurance work?

Cheers for that Alex, and i am very gutted to be getting rid of my LCR and i love it, one of the sexiest looking cars about....! W@nkers they are, watched a programme on TV last night about the Staged Crash sh!t, scum bags and they weren't even English........winds me up something cronic!!!
  12. marv_n69

Id love to keep my LCR but 100 miles a day for work is costing me alot in petrol ;-( To late to change insurance companys and im only into my 2nd month with them ;-( FECK!!
  13. marv_n69

Im confused.com!!! I am selling my LCR as i need a car that is better on MPG due to mileage i do for work. I have seen a Vauxhall Vectra 1.9CDTi(150BHP) for 6k with 48k on the clock which i think is cheap as the car is only 3/4year old however when i spoke to my insurance to tell them i am...
  14. marv_n69

2010 Cupra vs. 2010 Cupra R - READ THIS BEFORE BUYING EITHER!

Chill man, I was only quoting what I read ;-)
  15. marv_n69

2010 Cupra vs. 2010 Cupra R - READ THIS BEFORE BUYING EITHER!

Looks like the new Cupra R will be 4WD :-) well according to this link - http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Drives/Search-Results/First-drives/Seat-Leon-Cupra-R-2010-CAR-video-review-/
  16. marv_n69

DaNnY_LaD's HTA-Gt2868R Big turbo Build(Now @ AKS Tuning)

Is that instead of a Forge 007p? If so what's it sound like?
  17. marv_n69

DaNnY_LaD's HTA-Gt2868R Big turbo Build(Now @ AKS Tuning)

A up mate, the last picture above. What is that black thing to the right of the aluminium coller? Sorry about my poor description, black thing haha!
  18. marv_n69

Bye Bye LCR

Hi everyone, today has been a sad day as I've just put my LCR up for sale :cry: gutted I am! Due to the amount of miles I do for work and the cost of insurance going up I have taken the plunge and decided I need a diesel, something like a Golf 1.9TDi so if anyone out there want to swap, give...
  19. marv_n69

Coincidence or general fault?

Well bought a new brake light switch and didnt need it in the end as i took the old one off, fiddled & banged it a little put it back and bingo it worked again!!! It did take me a while to realise that you have to physically twist it back in before you can test it fully as when switch is out...
  20. marv_n69

Coincidence or general fault?

Ok peeps i have just checked my brake lights and none of them are working!!!! HELP!!!!! Could i of knocked a cable near where you top the brake fluid up as i had to loosen the cap when i was changing my front pads so i could push the pistons back in? All this seems to of happen at the time...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.