Search results

1. Detailers teesside

Hi im looking for a good detailer in teesside , any ideas guys ?
  2. what is your driving song

Rock n roll Nigga - Patti Smith Group
  3. Not sure what the hell to make of this !!

Oh yeah sorry dude , well for what its worth i think its effin awful !
  4. Not sure what the hell to make of this !!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007-07-SEAT-LEON-CUPRA-T-/320924380922?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4ab8956efa#ht_1307wt_1286 Comments
  5. A few pics of my car (fr+)

Not my taste either im afraid, but life would be boring if we were all the same !!
  6. Damaged Alloys after tyre fitting !!

Been back to tyre garage which i will now name as Derek Campbells in Stockton , teesside. Took one look at the wheel and said no problem its deffo us thats done it & we will organize it to be fully refurbed !! excellent service .
  7. Damaged Alloys after tyre fitting !!

Hi , got a new tyre fitted today on my FL cupra, didnt think to check at the time but after coming home from the gym i noticed the wheel has deep marks all on the outer rim of my alloys !!!! going straight back there tomorrow to see what they say . Has anyone had this problem and how was it...
  8. Cupra ticking on idle

Hi, now i know that all the cupras tick on idle and i think it sounds awful, plenty of people have often asked if my car is diesel. Is there anything that can be done to reduce the noise if not get rid all together ?
  9. MK2 Leon - Very poor in snow

My FL Cupra is great in the snow, pulls away with no issues and handles aswell as you drive it. Went out in my wifes 09 reg focus the other day and ill never ever do it again !! what a load of shite !! i had to be pushed up the street
  10. Squeeling brakes 2010 FL Cupra

Hi first of all i might point out that i dont know a great deal about cars, my FL cupra on a 2010 reg has started squeeling very load when im braking to the point were people are turning to look. im hoping its just the bad weather on it will be fine when its dried out. anyone else had this issue...
  11. 2010 FL FR Leon Audio Quirks/Anomalies?

Yep this happens all the time on my FL cupra, and one fog light comes on from time to time when im only using main beam but when i switch fogs on they both work !! never had time to get it checked yet though :(
  12. Just thought i would share some new pics

IMG]http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac192/jonnygibb/car7.jpg[/IMG] IMG]http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac192/jonnygibb/car3.jpg[/IMG]
  13. had the remap done... results

£300 is a good price compared to Revo £495 then VAT on top
  14. Locked ECU

Revo told me only the new diesel leons are the issue and the petrol cupras are fine, i have had a trial on 2010 FL cupra with no worries at all :)
  15. Mods for Car

Is the Rev D valve a upgrade ? and will this already be fitted to FL cupras
  16. Your opinion on Black Roof ?

Where did you get them done mate, im in the boro area and have been thinking on the same too
  17. Revo 5 hour trial

Where did you get the trial put on ben ?
  18. help needed on the black part of cupra bumper

how did you fit it on mate ?
  19. help needed on the black part of cupra bumper

Where did you get that splitter from it look loads better than standard
  20. Revo 5 hour trial

Billingham mate just outside of boro, we should try and get some people together sometime, dont fancy teesside park though to many corsas full of kids for my liking
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members