Search results

1. TDCupra

Platinum grey seat Leon fr tdi revival

Looking forward to seeing the pics!
  2. TDCupra

Changing Sidelights Bulbs **GUIDE**

The links for the pics are all dead now, is there any way the OP can relink them please?
  3. TDCupra

roof spoiler/side skirts

This is what I've just been quoted by SEAT to paint and fit spoiler and sideskirts to my Ibiza: £390.00 for painting £160.00 for fitting, prices are plus v a t and any extra work involved. Needless to say I'll be looking elsewhere to get the work done! Can anyone recommend a good company in...
  4. TDCupra

Cam Belt change interval

According to my service book it's every 120,000 miles (2.0 tdi CR) but SEAT are saying every 40,000 - which is correct - if it's every 40k I'll have to get it done every 2 years!!!
  5. TDCupra

Adjusting Steering weight with VCDS Ibiza 6J

It's a weird one, because 11221 was lighter than 11241 but 11251 was lighter than 11241 :confused:
  6. TDCupra

I tried 11251 today and the steering was lighter, like the standard setting, so I've gone back to 11241, which is much heavier and feels more like my old Leon. I'd be interested to see what the default reading is on a cupra / boc - anyone on here with VCDS want to volunteer?
  7. TDCupra

I've recently bought an Ibiza FR CR and the steering is so light compared to my old Leon I wanted to make it a lot heavier. After doing lots of searching I have found a mish mash of info for VW's and Skoda's but nothing for the Ibiza, but it seems to have worked for me. I'd be interested in...
  8. TDCupra

My new 2.0tdi fr

Make sure you google "N47 Timing Chain Failure" before you buy a 120d Msport - that's what I was going to buy next but have been put off them now!
  9. TDCupra

Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

I was really interested in buying this car, but didn't get any response from the seller. If it is still for sale I'm still interested!
  10. TDCupra

Fitted a DTUK chip on my ibiza cupra tdi

I'm getting an extra 2-3mpg over standard, unless I'm flooring it, then it's slightly worse than standard.
  11. TDCupra

Loads of people on the Vauxhall forums have them - do a google search and you should find various reviews on different cars.
  12. TDCupra

I'd have to disagree with you there - I had a Revo remap on my Leon cupra tdi and the standard clutch only lasted 3 months. It was a great remap but I used to boot it every-where and the standard clutch just couldn't cope - if I had been a bit more careful with the extra power I might not have...
  13. TDCupra

I'm leaving it as it is for the time being, I may knock it down another notch but don't want to loose the power. I'll try to drive it more carefully and see how it goes. :whistle:
  14. TDCupra

Yeah, the revs fly up but it doesn't go any faster. It's not too bad at the moment but I've had it in 3rd - 6th.
  15. TDCupra

I think I may have to turn mine down another notch as I'm starting to get clutch slip :cry:
  16. TDCupra

I've just had a look at the instructions and mine shipped on map 2 which is the smooth less powerful map. Map 3 is the smooth most powerful map with the power peaking at 2,600 revs, holding it until 3,000 revs and then tailing off smoothly 'till the red line. To change between the 4 maps you...
  17. TDCupra

Nice one, I'm glad you're pleased with it - see, I wasn't talking cr@p! :p I've got mine on map 3 which is pretty impressive - which one are you on? I think it ships on map 1.
  18. TDCupra

I'll tell you who it is if you split the £10k 50/50! :D
  19. TDCupra

The guy has obviously copied the text from my post and put it on his website - I didn't know it was on there until you said! He is a forum member on here so he's obviously seen it. It sounds like you are trying to imply I am in some way affiliated with DTUK - I can assure you I am not - if...
  20. TDCupra

Although there's 4 maps in the chip they are all still 'generic' not custom maps. 2 maps have the peak power at 2k revs and the other 2 are smoother with peak power coming in at around 3.5k with 1 map holding more power for longer. It's a good tuning box but it wouldn't be as good as a stage...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.