Search results

1. Gravesie-363

0.06 3sdm LCR fitment - 8.5 and 9.5

Well they arrive today, so lets see what happens :D
  2. Gravesie-363

Nightmare!! Was hoping to be first one haha Will it no pertrude too much, as I am really low static on the front
  3. Gravesie-363

0.06 3SDM New wheels should arrive monday, and as far as im aware, ive never seen them on a MK1 LCR before They are going to need spacers to clear the brakes Do you think i would get away with 18x8.5j - ET 35 (225/40r18) with a 10 mm spacer... ?
  4. Gravesie-363

Lowering my cupra R

They catch on the adjuster ring on the front strut, very minimal but obviosly still shouldnt happen. Spacers will get delivered which will put and end to that problem :)
  5. Gravesie-363

Lowering my cupra R

I have got some prosport Coilovers , which are budget ones from eBay ... To be honest, they are more comfortable than standard! You will need atleast 5mm spacer on the front mind, but that will just add to the look anyway :)
  6. Gravesie-363

Lowering my cupra R

Google ... There is a section on here for them aswell somewhere
  7. Gravesie-363

Stage 2 - Fail! :(

Thanks for the input , always appreciated He is a very reputable local tuner and said he wouldn't map it until it was fixed because he wants the best out of the car, gave him £50 for the work he done, but get that off the map when I go back ... Can't be more fair than that I don't think!
  8. Gravesie-363

I most certainly hope so mate! It's so intermittent to drive .. Full power sometimes, next to nothing another time
  9. Gravesie-363

That's what I'm saying, he's told me to replace the pipes and then take it back ... But is a common ECU fault apparently
  10. Gravesie-363

Went to big fish tuning (local tuner) yesterday to get the car mapped Very excited man and ready for a new feel of driving! Couldn't do it :( .. Reckons the vacuum pipes are in a bit of a state! The main one being the one that runs from the top of the engine to below the inlet manifold...
  11. Gravesie-363

List of fault codes ...

Helpppp
  12. Gravesie-363

What mods next ....

Haha I meant for my car mate!
  13. Gravesie-363

What mods next ....

Mk1 LCR 225 .... Current mods: Forge 007 Forge TIP 3inch downpipe/decat non res cobra 4bar fpr Panel filter to be fitted Custom map this Saturday .... What would you say the next mods are ... I'm looking for decent power, had the car 3 years and really have no intention of ever...
  14. Gravesie-363

4Bar FPR ... Yes or no

Good bit of information there mate thank you, happy with that advice.
  15. Gravesie-363

new member looking for LCR and advice

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=371823
  16. Gravesie-363

4Bar FPR ... Yes or no

I wish someone had a solid definate answer haha! :(
  17. Gravesie-363

4Bar FPR ... Yes or no

Thanks for the reply mate .. I'm just gunna stick it on when I get there, can get a walbro fuel pump for around £80 so not overly fussed tbh
  18. Gravesie-363

4Bar FPR ... Yes or no

I've got a 2005 1M LCR 225 Drilled airbox Forge 007p Forge TIP 3inch downpipe/decat non res N249 bypass Getting mapped by Big fish this weekend Now .. I've been advised by John to get a 4Bar FPR (which I have done, but not yet fitted) I've also been told by a couple of other...
  19. Gravesie-363

Gravesie LCR Progress Thread - Back on the road ! :) 29/12/2012

Well ... It's been a while!! Since the last time I posted, I removed coils, fitted a 3inch full decat non res system Sornd her for 6 months and have just put her back with these additions Full service Mot 2 bottom arm rear bushes 2 ball joints 2 rear calipers and cables Magnetic sump plug...
  20. Gravesie-363

which lambda for spacer?

Its the rear, thats the one that works after cat.