Search results

1. killieboy123

Petrol cap request

Ah thanks, it's the actual cover I'm looking for, the little door flap. Sorry, should have been more clear.
  2. killieboy123

Petrol cap request

SE65 WFU, cheers
  3. killieboy123

Petrol cap request

Hi I am looking for a petrol cap door for a VW polo 6C. Thanks, Greg.
  4. killieboy123

Yell&low iBeezzza 6L by Papaya Czech

http://www.madmotors.co.uk/bodykits-spoilers-14000/spoilers/seat-spoilers/seat-ibiza-spoilers/carcept-seat-ibiza-02-roof-spoiler-15594.html Pretty sure that's the one.
  5. killieboy123

My afternoon of fail...... (Wrapping with vinyl)

Not sure if it would distort the graphics but did you pre stretch the vinyl? I find it helps.
  6. killieboy123

My first ibiza - project build thread

Yeah I'm sure I went by you not long ago.
  7. killieboy123

My first ibiza - project build thread

Interior should be really interesting. You from the valley?
  8. killieboy123

Lean starfish alloys on mk4 ibiza

Few more pictures in this thread http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=285370
  9. killieboy123

FlyEyes Kit

I used to have flyeyes. Looks good from a distance but not up close. Would choose a tint film over it if I was to do it again.
  10. killieboy123

Washing new car...?

One bucket with shampoo and a second with just water to rinse off the mitt after each panel/area to try to keep the mitt as dirt free as possible.
  11. killieboy123

Gear knob from ibiza MK5

Yeah, straight swap. I have a mk5 gear knob on my mk4.
  12. killieboy123

Greg J's White 1.4 Mk4 Sportrider - cupra bumper fitted!

Not done anything for a while because tbh money is going on other things but gave it a wash today and took a couple of pictures. Recently swapped the rear lights for the light red pre facelift ones, think they go better with the white.
  13. killieboy123

Side strips removed

Guy milburnj had his all smoothed. Think it looks great.
  14. killieboy123

Admiral insurance

I've been with admiral for 4 years now adding more cosmetic mods every so often and it's changed my policy very small amounts. Been very pleased with them.
  15. killieboy123

Light tinting films

I wouldn't get fly eyes. I had them any took them off. Look good from a distance but not up close. I used a cheap eBay tiny film for my fogs and can't rate it highly enough. Was less than a fiver too. Heat gun makes a big difference when applying it.
  16. killieboy123

My styling ideas - like it?

Think the alloys look better silver but I am part of the 'black alloy haters club' ha. You thought about debadging?
  17. killieboy123

New to Seat (Ayr)

Welcome. Unlucky about where you're from but ;) just kidding, pal.
  18. killieboy123

Yellow stain on white bumper.

I'll try givin it a machine polish first to make sure. Had a bit of an argument with the place when I got it sprayed so don't think they'd welcome me back with open arms tbh.
  19. killieboy123

Thanks for the help. It was sprayed less than a year ago but this has just been over the past couple of months I've noticed this. In that time I haven't machine polished it as the paint was fine. Shoul I try machine polishing it? Do I have right to go back to where I got it sprayed?
  20. killieboy123

Couldn't think how that could have happened. Not had the heat gun around that area. Does that mean a touch up or is there something I can do?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.