Search results

1. j.cavo

power increase for 2.0 8v gti?

shame your so far from me im breaking my gti if u wanted the K&N and cat back exhaust u cud have had them for a decent price is a tad loud however ha ha
  2. j.cavo

gear box problem crunching metal and buring fluid

too much work for me think that its a safe bet to say its dead guna put it in the forsale section and see who wants it oh well......
  3. j.cavo

gear box problem crunching metal and buring fluid

Driving along today an suddenly crunch my car popped out off gear next thing as im trying to crawl home around 2miles in traffic i noticed blue smoke an the smell of burning oil does anybody know what is wrong is it a simple problem or is it a major problem? my car is a 2.0 8v gti any...
  4. j.cavo

Ibiza Mrk 2 Window Regulator Fix. Sorted!

you have saved my life was looking for these everywhere
  5. j.cavo

J.cavo's mk2 ibiza 8v

ano i look at those rusty arches and just die one sides no to bad so i park it on the good side i need to get a normal spolier though the f2 one does my head in it drags too much at speed
  6. j.cavo

J.cavo's mk2 ibiza 8v

**update** all problems sorted its spent 3 years of road took it to kwikfit for its mot and amazingly it passed no advisorys i was amazed just waiting for my paint to arrive now pictures to follow
  7. j.cavo

elec window probs

right ive got to bring this thread back to life does anybody know the part number for the black plastic slider/clip which holds the window in place and moves it??? thanks
  8. j.cavo

8V engine bays..

heres the cover sorry bout the quality
  9. j.cavo

8V engine bays..

i will have to get a good picture of mine but its clean i was thinking about braiding the hoses but the clips are not easyest to take off
  10. j.cavo

Pollen Filter.

just done mine its easy to get at just under the plastic below the screen take a look there easy to fit but id make sure u remove the leave or your car will become a puddle
  11. j.cavo

part number help steering column

good news parts ordered an its all ok should be with me by monday
  12. j.cavo

well its all good news am even more happy as i found a set of plastics for the igntion in my dads garge as he must have had intentios of sorting the car before handing it to me hopefully come new year the seat will be shinny and new
  13. j.cavo

yes thats it thanx a lot m8 do you know if the stealers would stock 1 of them and how much it is about
  14. j.cavo

J.cavo's mk2 ibiza 8v

***update*** my igntion is back but i need toget a new spline as the old 1 was damaged in a vice :( but then im ready for stage 2 of bodywork repairs
  15. j.cavo

hello guys am in a bit of a crapy situation finally got my steering column back however i cant get it to fit back in as the spline which the steering wheel connects to has been damaged so i need a new 1 and so i need the part number if possible i think flapper mite have the pics so if he...
  16. j.cavo

Induction kits/air filters

how do you plan on using the plastic to make it this has got me interested think im gona look for somthing about the right size and butcher it myself.
  17. j.cavo

i think i mite have to construct a heat sheild for round the cone guna have a look get a nice thin sheet of metal a little set of snips a drill an it should be a good 1
  18. j.cavo

got a K&N dont like it want a pipercross thinkin of making a heat sheild for it as it does get a bit of a lag wen it sucks hot air in
  19. j.cavo

J.cavo's mk2 ibiza 8v

**update** started getting the rust off found out the front arches are perfect and it was glue from some daft plastic strips stuck on so thats good however the rears are pretty damn bad a bit of good news the rust on the boot is not a weld job its not gone through oh and im still waiting for...
  20. j.cavo

ibiza advice

rekon its a dog that sum1 has picked up an realised its not worth the effort tbh id give 2-300 at most
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.