Search results

1. :@ Condensation is driving me wild!!

great thanks lee you have been of great help :) Just whilst im on the topic (sort of) can anyone explain the climatronic system too me. I really dont get the auto mode?? Or what does what and how?? Ive read the user manual a million times and it just doesnt make sense?? I usually click the...
  2. :@ Condensation is driving me wild!!

right then where can i get the right pollen filter?? car is an 04 plate Leon tdi 130
  3. :@ Condensation is driving me wild!!

this may sound stupid but how do i know if my aircon is working other than the symbol appearing?? Should it sound different or anything?? Maybe this could be the problem
  4. :@ Condensation is driving me wild!!

so what if the cabin filter has had it or is sopping therefore pushing moist air into the car via the climate control?? Surely thats an option? And ive read that thread a million times had all door cards off and checked everywhere. Nothing
  5. :@ Condensation is driving me wild!!

Hi dudes. Checked EVERYWHERE and no leaks whatsoever on my tdi. Every single window is literally sopping wet with water dri[pping down or misted up so bad you cant see a thing through them. Some mornings they are clear and then minute i get in put my heaters on and start driving up comes the...
  6. Owners of cheap coilover kits?

around the 500 pound mark but that will include fitting from a reputable garage.
  7. Owners of cheap coilover kits?

Hi guys. Looking on ebay there seems to be a vast amount of cheap coilover kits. Jom, fk ak street, rokkor, suoersport, jamex. Who's got these on there Leons and which ones? What's the ride like? It's for my tdi. Thanks
  8. V Power Diesel??

Hi Guys. Was just about to top my diesel up from half a tank at shell and thought too myself i wonder if i can use v power diesel ontop of whats already in the car. The car is remapped. Im going to start using ONLY v power diesel but i thought to myself should i let it run near empty first...
  9. Demisting the poxy windows + general climatronic help

so leave the little snowflake on even on hi and then full blast. Ill air the mats out tonight and get everything out the boot.
  10. Demisting the poxy windows + general climatronic help

isit worth swapping the pollen filter anyway just incase? and is there a sticky somewhere saying which oil i should use. Going to do an oil change this weekend i hope Car in question 04 leon tdi 130 remapped
  11. Demisting the poxy windows + general climatronic help

first thing i checked was for signs of water anywhere in the car and nothing. I will check my pollen filter anyway. It has within the last month had a windscreen change too
  12. Demisting the poxy windows + general climatronic help

I dont know if its just my car but everytime i go to the car the poxy windows are misted up sooo bad. I have too wipe the inside of them all with a microfibre. I have an 04 plate tdi 130 and i always set the climatronic too hi and the front windscreen thingy with full blowers. This still...
  13. My car feels slower

If I got a boost gauge fitted would this help me identify even if there was a problem? Also that picture looks like a petrol engine. Remember im talking about diesel through this.
  14. My car feels slower

Where and what's the maf? What should tyres be? 32? Fluid levels goid. Wouldn't know what pipes to check and have no idea how and what to check for in filters
  15. My car feels slower

Clutch not slipping to my knowledge. It's not that it even feels That sllw. Just a bit. But Why's it not spinning? No lights on either
  16. My car feels slower

In relation to this guys. Been out in the car tonight. Booted it in 2nd foot to the floor and no wheel spin. Felt quite quick but it's always spun in 2nd. Barely even spun in 1st. I had done about 8 miles on the motorway 1st so tyres were probably warm but still..... does this sound odd?
  17. My car feels slower

Anyone near me in the south east with vag com
  18. My car feels slower

My other half just said in used to it. But I could swear it's not pulling as hard. What should my boost gauge on a remapped 130 when fitted. I'll just booked it into amd for peace of mind
  19. My car feels slower

im car illiterate. My best bet then is get it booked into a garage. So chances are it is leaking boost?? at 180 brake it should be pulling harder than it is...surely also ive seen alot of mention about resetting mafs and ecu's etc As i said what is all this stuff :|
  20. My car feels slower

also ive never owned a diesel nor a turbo before but....It feels very laggy until it hits 2000 revs and then thats when it pulls. Might just book it into AMD technik for a boost leak check and too fit my gauage
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.