Search results

1. ECU Swapping

yeessss!!! thank you, it's perfect :)
  2. ECU Swapping

i will soon try to swap an ecu on a mk3 ibiza cupra (it's immo 2 if i'm right), do i need a skc code to do it ? the procedure for immo 2 seems really simple, i thought you had to read some values from old ecu and write it to new one. also will there be a problem with the radio (need radio...
  3. Lemmiwinks

hello, i've tried to use lemmiwinks on my mk3 cupra (and also custom-settings) and it's not able to connect. i currently use a ross-tech hex-com interface, i've tried to remove the cluster fuse (the second one from the left on the horizontal line) and i still have the problem. i was...
  4. wastegate actuator question (boost problem)

i'm using a green dynatwist kit, but at this moment taking air from the engine bay not from the front :redface: (doesn't change so much). i think i can it 150g/s from lb6 or maybe lb7 but after it doesn't really go up alot. concerning timing i'm currently using 6 but i can go as up as 9...
  5. wastegate actuator question (boost problem)

I'm using the standard N75. The fact is i'm quite sure the wastegate actuator rod screw is not on default position and is set to add load, i have to check but without that the max pressure attainable after 5400 was hardly 0.6-0.7b bar which at that time seemed low to me. I remember that...
  6. wastegate actuator question (boost problem)

Hello, For several years I had some problems with boost on my ibiza and i recently decided to try to solve them, but i need some help. My specs are revo stage 2 with all the stuff needed (4b fpr, larger downpipe, ...) and a forge FMIC. The most recurrent problem is a requested boost which is...
  7. Help to reach A&M motorsport

yes ;) i think we are 3 waiting for the manifold. personally i can still wait for the manifold (i was planning to fit it with my k03s in the beggining of september but i have delayed it), the biggest problem to me is to have no reply to email and pm, it's a bit "worrying" especially...
  8. K03s logs

i know the first logs were done with stage1, but you seem to have a little higher boost and little lower n75 duty cycle so i was asking if the maf was the only hardware "air related" modification ;)
  9. Atp?

do you know of the fitting problems are related to rhd ibiza ?
  10. K03s logs

is the maf the only change between the new logs and the logs in this topic ? because the n75 duty cycle is now a little lower with a little higher achieved boost :) your midrange requested boost seems low to me for a B8 setting, but i think it's due to the stage2 remap which is different...
  11. FAO ko3s owners

maybe a strange request but it was to check ;) and i agree your car seems to be really slow if the log has been done on a flat road and without too much front wind :( on the first log i would say you have accelerated in 3rd gear from 39 to 88 mph in ~9s, for a k03s car it seems slow to me...
  12. FAO ko3s owners

which gear have you used to do your logs ? also are your tyres spec : 205/40 17 ?
  13. GT2X is here at last

do you still have the standard fuel pump ?
  14. Wilwood

i'm sorry if i ask you a "stupid" question but it's to be sure i've correctly understood what i've read (translated), in the guide you wrote : does it mean the wilwood 4 caliper kit + 310mm disc can be used with the cupra's wheels ? :redface:
  15. This may be a silly question but.....

i have values between 150-160 g/s but my car still seem slow, so i think "high" maf values doesn't always mean good power :(
  16. FAO: k03s owners again! :)

do you have some logs of block 115/118 ? i'm curious to see if boost/temp are in relation with maf readings.
  17. MAF Values - REVO

seeing your log i don't think you've got a boost leak and i agree with this part of martyn post : if you still have the k03 i would say the requested boost is really too high and that's why the n75 duty cycle is maxed out, for me it seems the ecu is trying to achieved a boost that can't be...
  18. bosch 440cc injectors instead of 4bar fpr?

i've read that it's recommended that injectors duty cycle should not remain above 85-90% for long periods , so if your is only reaching 92% near redline i think it's ok ;) concerning my ibiza i will go for 4b fpr and stage 2 just to lower the IDC :) i think 317cc injectors may be another...
  19. bosch 440cc injectors instead of 4bar fpr?

i don't know any block giving the injectors duty cycle and i don't think there's one (maybe m0rk or someone else know one :confused: ) but using block 002 per example with engine speed and injection timing you can have an idea of inj. duty cycle : "60 * 2 * 1000 / engine speed" gives the time...
  20. Requsted vs Actual Part II

i know you can directly have the MAF sensors (which is before the turbo) values (i personally use block 002 with air mass and injection timings), but i think with volume (engine speed, "volumetric efficiency") pressure and temperature you can estimate air mass entering the manifold. on my...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members