Search results

1. mYGeL

Seat Leon Cupra Widebody AWD Built Engine, Now Interior + Further tuning of engine !

well left it at the painter last week. got alot of paint damagae from hunting Lambos and M6s etc when i drove the modball rally. :P after that I started with further mods on new engine. other head other cams manifold and so on. aim was (is) to Hopefully make it little faster than...
  2. mYGeL

Quattro Cupra R Mk2 Project

Im glad the wiring instructions etc i gave you worked for you too. =) And nice progress on the car :)
  3. mYGeL

Quattro Cupra R Mk2 Project

DAN, If you changed and used the same ABS unit and also changed the ESP YAW sensor to the ones i gave pn on and used the codings i have it would work. And no repinning of contact on the ABS. Mine has worked without a fault for 2 years now. :) With working ABS and ESP.. Nice to se more AWD...
  4. mYGeL

Seat Leon Cupra Widebody AWD Built Engine, Now Interior + Further tuning of engine !

Thanks mate ! :) Heres a Pic i took yesterday. Last pic this year with summerrims.
  5. mYGeL

heres a link that pooped up on carmemes on FB a month ago or so.. http://www.carthrottle.com/this-500bhp-seat-leon-cupra-is-an-awd-lambo-killer/ Quite fun as i had no idea. little info facts and winterrims on pic but someone did this and tried to get the info without asking. so even if they...
  6. mYGeL

hello sorry long time no answer. then buy it ;) Yes the arches will need cutting and trimming to fit and look good. i think they can fit good. depending on size on them and other mods. thanks mate. :) Thanks bud, no not anything i thoight of and dont know how it looks :P...
  7. mYGeL

:wtf: last week was very unlucky with much things.. first on Monday i got hit in my Girlfriends car so bad it couldnt be driven away from the place.. it hurts in my neck and back. But instead of going to hospital i went to garage after i collected my saab in the...
  8. mYGeL

yep they flew away very fast. and sadly we had to cancel the plans in last minute. :( now im home again from the show. and we will continue the work. Thanks mate :) no did not trim the bumper but it is very big and thick so you need to trim so it can be mowed backwards. but it is...
  9. mYGeL

This is for a little future Rear brake project.. Missing the Loggo on them here. But will come on soon enough :) Got my new tyres from Pirelli today ! :D www.pirelli.com Pirelli P-Zero Trofeo R 235/35 -19 Some good to know info.. :) Power Is Nothing Without Control ! And...
  10. mYGeL

Thanks! :) Thanks mate ! :) Thanks, Nice that you like it. :)
  11. mYGeL

hmm forgott this pic.. Well not so much to show but anyway it gives and idea of the size of the new IC :) My old Forge core in front of the new Garret / PPT core :P I hope this will help keep things cool :)
  12. mYGeL

Thanks Mate! :D i hope it will turn out good :) Soon i will have pics of new Rear BBK setup also :D
  13. mYGeL

Thanks Mate :D Hope it wont be to much with green calipersnow :P Well everything is for sale mate ;)
  14. mYGeL

small updates :) done little more with interior. as i couldnt find any Sportster CS for reasonable price I decided to use the OEM ones and remodelled them. here you can see some pics of the work we done so far. :) This is my friend Micce that helps and teaches...
  15. mYGeL

i stopped counting long time ago.. and i dont dare to try to try counting now.. xD but probably little to much. haha.. :)
  16. mYGeL

one small pic update :) I wanted cold air intake that filter is under the headlight so it was redone and now is like this. Test mounted before everything is coated. PPT custom made IC kit based Garrett 600hp core with Hardpipes, Head is Assembled now. Complete Ferrea valvetrain, new...
  17. mYGeL

Yes not much that has not been touched on this car now ;) haha i understand. my gf does not like this car either :P so i try to keep my upgrades a secret.. ;) i use Pirelli SottoZero Series II 19" this year and liked them very much :) did not have them on for real long before i started...
  18. mYGeL

One pic i forgott to show. This is also work in progress. But the Headwork looks good so far :D
  19. mYGeL

Thanks Mate :D Im sure yours will look good also :D hehe ohh forgatt that ... ;) :D
  20. mYGeL

Some parts ready for coating and work in progress. :D Arnold @ Pagparts who is fabricating my new setup :D New Downpipe, Hardpipes to IC Setup. Work in progress. But new 3,5" Intake
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.