Search results

1. Window Tinting help

Just got a new quote .. for 80 pounds all all 3 windows ... do you think limo is too dark ? what should i get on the front ? do not want to be pulled or get done ... so whats the maximum allowed still want it to look good ?
  2. Insurance premiums ... !!! for Mods

Yes very true ... my dads the policy holder. . couldnt realy afford to go on my own policy escpecially a mod one ... my frineds with aviva he paid 20 pounds for his alloys .. and im with tesco btw ..
  3. Insurance premiums ... !!! for Mods

wow after phoning up asking them to quote me on having alloys .. tinted windows and also coilovers its going to cost £180 ? isit worth it ?
  4. Whats My next mod ?

Yeah i suppose so .. but i think i can get them done for £89 for all windows done ... so thinking thats a good price .. with coilovers im on a budget so definatley going to go for the raceland ones off of ebay !
  5. Whats My next mod ?

Hi people ... After having my black mk ibiza ... i decided i wanted to make it look good .. So far i have alloys which has changed the whole look of the car ... Now got a K&N induction Kit .. Now should i go for coilovers ..or window tints ? which would be better ... Thannks ..
  6. Just ordered my K&N

Yeah haha been driving 'like a willy head' the sound is so good ... but thought i would get more mpg but obv not .. doesnt matter its well worth it
  7. Just ordered my K&N

Really ? ohh no thats not goodd ... they said it will go up
  8. Just ordered my K&N

Ok guys just had my induction kit arrive today .. i managed to fit it on myself .. which i was surpised by because im a total novice and not good with cars .. instruction manual was really good .. and now im really impressed with it .. sounds so much nicer :) ... will it really help the mpg onit ?
  9. Just ordered my K&N

yeah i will do i need to pics up anyways :)
  10. Just ordered my K&N

Thanks :) hopefully will sort it out 2mz when it gets delivered :)
  11. Just ordered my K&N

Excellent yeh so i should be ok :) what about installation was it hard to do it ? also will i notice a big difference .. i have a 1.2 ibiza and it sounds like a milk float
  12. Just ordered my K&N

will the instructions be inside the box for oiling ?
  13. Just ordered my K&N

After deciding and reading all the threads .. i brought a k&n induction kit .. should be arriving tomorrow ? is it going to be hard to install as im a novice ? do i have to do anything else im sure i read something on the lines that they need to be oiled before installing ? Thanks
  14. Just brought my self some AutoGlym

Yeh thought i need to get some good gear at a good price . yeh will follow that thanks :)
  15. Just brought my self some AutoGlym

After getting my car washed all the time for a fiver i thought i might as well buy some gear to do it myself ... What do you guys think of autoglym .. i brought the whole package so i can polish my car too ...
  16. mpg loss!!

yes big time .. i put on 17s the other day comparing to 14ins.... put in £47 pounds worth can only get 280 miles .. didnt work out the mpg but yeh its not good
  17. Wow £250 for pain work .EXPENSIVE ?

oh really could you send me some details please or an email ?
  18. Wow £250 for pain work .EXPENSIVE ?

yeah i think i will do it myself ... how would you go about puttin a red outline on the seat sign in the middle of the alloy ?
  19. Wow £250 for pain work .EXPENSIVE ?

Yeah true .. isit easy to do the calipers etc ?
  20. Wow £250 for pain work .EXPENSIVE ?

Just went to a garage to do some paint work .. I want the break calipers and rear drums all in red ... Seat logos outlined in red on all four alloys Back and front badge in black And outline of front grill in red . All for 250 ? is that expensive .. should i do this myself ?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.