Search results

1. Andyg1978

Airbag warning after battery disconnect

Hi all I had to replace my battery over the weekend, stupidly let my niece and nephew play in my car and hadn't noticed they had left the interior light on. Put the battery back and all is ok, well a lot of warning lights that will go away when driven, but I now have an airbag warning. This was...
  2. Andyg1978

Garage destroyed my mates car

Hi everybody Looking for a few opinions here please. Mate of mine (non member here hence my post) took his car to a SEAT garage for a service. Car was a Leon FR TDI, the 150PS version ~ 2 years old, 24 k miles. About 200 miles after the service, when on the motorway, the engine warning...
  3. Andyg1978

2008 Cupra - should both reverse light be working?

Sorry, this is probably a really stupid question. Should both the passenger and drivers side reverse light be working on a 2008 Cupra. I'm guessing yes, but have changed the bulb - also swapped the bulbs and my drivers side reverse light will not come on. I take it it should come on? So on...
  4. Andyg1978

Help car stolen.

White mk2 pre facelift Cupra. Lowered with 18" black wheels. Reg H18 AWG. stolen in Edinburgh. Any sightings please call the police. Thanks guys Andy
  5. Andyg1978

Recommend a new Head Unit

Hi Decided to change the stock head unit with an aftermarket one. Would like it to be; Double DIN and touchscreen (touchscreen not essential but would like) Compatible (if using correct adapter) with the steering wheel controls iPod compatible, preferably with connector for iPod at the...
  6. Andyg1978

Best way to fit an iPad

Hi Sorry, I know this has been asked before. I am wanting to add a way of connecting up an iPad to the Stereo on my Leon. It is a Mk2 pre-facelift model with the standard stereo. There is an aux 3.5mm input but that would not give to functionality I'm after, really want it to integrate with...
  7. Andyg1978

Hi from Edinburgh

Hi all - and happy new year. Im not a new member as such, but an old member who has got back into the SEAT saddle. used to own a 53 plate TDi Cupra, that the ex got when we parted. After a couple of different cars (306 HDi, MR2 Turbo, RX8) I've come back to a Leon, an 08 plate Cupra this...
  8. Andyg1978

Mk 2 Cupra with Lowered Suspension - Worth considering?

Hi all Looking to once again become a Cupra owner (used to have a 2004 Black TDI Cupra). Have seen a Mk2 Cupra (08 - plate) and everything is perfect, except that the car has "sports suspension" Looking at the photos, the car doesn't appear to be that much lower, so not to concerned about...