Search results

1. steslatt

Raceland Coilovers

i got the second replacement last week and fitted it saturday. no more knocking!!!! :D
  2. steslatt

Raceland Coilovers

Thats probably a good idea. Anyone know if you can put the old shockers on with the raceland springs? or is this not a good idea?
  3. steslatt

Raceland Coilovers

no they start knocking
  4. steslatt

Raceland Coilovers

Well finally i received my replacement shocker. I fitted it today and it seems to be fine. However the other side seems to be on its way out now :( NOT IMPRESSED
  5. steslatt

Raceland Coilovers

Well its been 38 days since i requested a replacement shocker and i've still not got one.
  6. steslatt

Raceland Coilovers

TBH i probably will do it myself :)
  7. steslatt

Raceland Coilovers

Just the shocker breaking after less than six months has put me off. Never had a shocker break on me before. Another thing that put me off. I've had things "get lost" in the post before, rang the company and they have sent a replacement straight away. Only this seller is saying to wait until he...
  8. steslatt

Raceland Coilovers

yes apart from the dodgey shock, i cant fault them. hopefully the replacement one will last this time.
  9. steslatt

Raceland Coilovers

Still waiting. It was feb 27th when i contacted the seller about a replacement. The seller said he sent a replacement on 3rd March with a tracking number, i waited just over a week before i contacted UPS. They said the item was lost before it entered the UK and that the parcel might not even...
  10. steslatt

Raceland Coilovers

I never said it was the sellers or racelands fault i said it must be just my bad luck, to have a shocker go on me, then the replacement get lost...
  11. steslatt

handbreak light flashing and bleep???

Ignore the sleeve and pipe text, it was from another post. but thats where my brake fluid goes, under the pipes :(
  12. steslatt

unfortunately, my engine bay layout if different. although the fluid is in the same place, i have an intercooler pipe covering the front part of it and some other pipes running over the top. im at work so cant take anything off to check it :(
  13. steslatt

yeah i saw it, its under the an intercooler pipe, cant seem to see a level on it to check??
  14. steslatt

Raceland Coilovers

must just be my bad luck then :( UPS have now "lost" my replacement shocker :@
  15. steslatt

hmmm ok. just looked under the bonnet. how do i check the fluid level? its hidden under intercooler pipe. remove it?
  16. steslatt

thanks. the first thing i checked was the handbreak and it wasn't on so it must be a switch fault, i'll get it checked next week
  17. steslatt

I was driving to work this morning and my handbreak light flashed a couple of times and and bleeped. What does this mean?
  18. steslatt

Raceland Coilovers

i'd just go with a decent make that last, and not something that u have to replace every5-6months
  19. steslatt

Raceland Coilovers

having trouble getting a replacement now. the seller said he has sent one and gave me a tracking number for UPS. when i tracked the item it showed the latest scan was in tamworth UK. however when i rang UPS to see what was taking so long, they said its just a logistics scan and not a physical...
  20. steslatt

Raceland Coilovers

Had my Raceland Coilovers on now for approx 5 months and one of the rear shockers has gone :(
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.