Search results

1. stuibaby's Arctic Grey MK3 Ibiza Cupra

I got 20mm on rear, car feels so much smoother with the 16s on
  2. stuibaby's Arctic Grey MK3 Ibiza Cupra

Haha im 22 now yeah :-) No rubbing at all on mine, standard suspension though remember
  3. stuibaby's Arctic Grey MK3 Ibiza Cupra

Found this pic round my uncles, Me in my Uncles MK3 Cupra back in 2001 after he bought it!
  4. Panel Filter

*Apologies for hijack* Hey Rob, Not bad at all ta - wheels are re-rubbered, balanced and fitted. Much nicer than the 17" OZs (Which are now sold!) Hope all your other goodies get re-homed soon :)
  5. Panel Filter

If this is the ad found on PH from the gentleman in Devon, I bought some wheels from him last week, Very honest guy. I was eyeing up the Airbox but ill stick with my Pipercross and B & Q Ducting :)
  6. Boost Problem HELP!!!

I had no problem with mine until the cold weather came round. No harm in checkin, get a pic?
  7. Boost Problem HELP!!!

This is more simple than forking out for a MAF my friend, The picture above is visible by peering over your engine at the back and then ensuring that 12-13 threads are visible, then adjust as required? Go get a picture of it and we will advise.
  8. Boost Problem HELP!!!

Ensure the threads visible from the end of the rod is only 12-13
  9. Boost Problem HELP!!!

Check the actuator rod, Should have 12 threads visible from end of rod. Mine was set at 15-17 and kept hitting limp mode.
  10. How many owners are running 17's

Iv just removed my SuperT's and fitted Standard 16's
  11. stuibaby's Arctic Grey MK3 Ibiza Cupra

Hello SCN! Owned my mk3 Cupra for a year now so thought it was about time i started up a ride thread! Bought this beauty last August with 83000 miles on the clock. It is a 2001 that came with the Oettinger pack offered from SEAT. Supposedly boasts a 210BHP power - Which i find hard to...
  12. My fresh onvi cupra (now of the road full forged engine rebuild onway)

3 cheers for all! Ill be getting my rear in gear this weekend and making a reader ride thread. Nothing as extravagant as a full respray though im afraid!
  13. My fresh onvi cupra (now of the road full forged engine rebuild onway)

Looks gorgeous! My car is in bodyshop now..... Only having arch rust bubble removed and resprayed though. Looks brand new - you must be happy to know the body work is now in top nick!
  14. My fresh onvi cupra (now of the road full forged engine rebuild onway)

You never said the DYSON went in for a spray too! Though - it needs colour coding :)
  15. Wheel Weight

:) I have pics of the day i bought it, so ill get them up and show the changes made over the year. I always think to myself "I haven't done much" but i think when i get listing, i probably have. Though as said - not as much as many others.
  16. Wheel Weight

Wheels arrived Wednesday! 2 need new rubber which is being done this weekend. The wheels are good condition seeing as they are 10 years old! Then the OZ's are going on eBay! I am going to force myself to get out and snap some pics this weekend to build a Readers Ride Thread for my car as its...
  17. delete

Faulty N75? Incorrect Actuator setup? Get a video Claire so we can hear this noise you talk of - it may spark an idea by someone here. Stu
  18. Wheel Weight

Thanks Adam, I think ill prefer it very much! I bought the car with them on so i thought it was just normal and the last cupra i had driven was my Uncles standard one in 2009. I noticed a few others ahve expressed there dislike to 17" wheels on the MK3 cupra. Im gonna spray them black too as...
  19. Wheel Weight

Thanks Kyle! I have found a set of STD MK3 Cupra Wheels wheels and they are being delivered tomorrow! Im somewhat looking forward to smoother ride comfort after reading some peoples views on 17" Low profile tyred wheels :)
  20. Wheel Weight

Sorry should add - Do you tihnk 17" SuperTs weigh less than std wheels?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.