Search results

1. Nexus_french

Nexus Ibiza 1.4 16V FR 1st gen replica

Some news. I didn't came here in a while. Sorry, I was a lot busy at work, and I'm still am!!! So, I got my remap done a couple week ago. It took us time. First, it took 30 min to have the ECU read. Thanks God, it took 10x less to rewrite it. We did a few test. At first, we were loosing HP...
  2. Nexus_french

Long exposure time it is! And my camera is an old Eos Digital Rebel, with only 6 millions pix. But it do good things! This is what I do when i'm bored! Thanks for the compliments on the car! I got my varnish getting off my bumper (bad stuff on the early model), so it need a respray. But I'm...
  3. Nexus_french

ETKA request

type of engine would be a plus to find the right info (type and code)
  4. Nexus_french

Instrument Cluster White LED Lighting

Prosport gauges! I got them in a group order on a french forum Here's my reader rides thread http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=275933
  5. Nexus_french

Pulling to left

I was talking about the wheels balanced ;) Sorry, my english is good, but on some technical terms in mechanics, I have some lack!
  6. Nexus_french

I did mine like a year and a half ago!
  7. Nexus_french

Calling all 1.4 sport owners

check you visitor message and give it to you Nope, 1.4 16V engine got one too. Starting on 2006, there is no more EGR on certain engine type (like the BKY) and others have never been equipped with one (like the BUD engine) the EGR is an electrical one!
  8. Nexus_french

Pulling to left

On mine I got the problem too. alignment was right. When I change my tires and they did a equilibrate the wheels, I didn't got any problem after. So the problem was a bad equilibrate wheels!
  9. Nexus_french

I did mine blue A friend of mine help me and we did it in an hour! Saw it in white and it looks good too! And I got my gauges matching (except for the oil temp which is white!)
  10. Nexus_french

From FRANCE - IBIZA MK5 1,9 TDI Sport - in progress...

Un frenchy de plus! Welcome aboard mate! Nice looking 6J. Not my favorite bodywork, but mods you've done so far looks good! Congrats!
  11. Nexus_french

Calling all 1.4 sport owners

pics of what you are talking about? I just upgraded my intake (75hp) for the 100hp intake. I spend a lot of time on ETKA to have the right part and the drawing of the engine! Maybe I can help with pics!
  12. Nexus_french

Car is back. Here's pics of the intake manifold : When I got the car back, my mechanics told me that the car got a high idle and not stable. Idle was minimum at 1200rpm, and going up to 1800rpm! Like someone was playing with the throttle! A bit bad while driving. When I got...
  13. Nexus_french

Lambda regulation stays off (mblock 099)

Maybe a miss of info from the lambda, and you need a wideband instead of a narrow band. When you got 2 lambda, pre cat is for checking the AFR mostly! Second one is used to regulate the CO2 level, and make sure the cat converter is working well Now, you only have 1 lambda as there was on first...
  14. Nexus_french

Thx! She need a real good cleaning! I'll do that next week, I've got a few days of! I'll do mine and my mom C2 VTS HDi! Full detailing for both!!!
  15. Nexus_french

been a while since I posted here! Iwas really busy around! Vacations in october with my girl coming from L.A. (she is american), and then a lot of work! I forgot to say I was in Bitburg (It was nice, but I'm mad to the organiser for a couple things, and I ill not go this year!) Anyway! Side...
  16. Nexus_french

Improve handling?

One question has there is a talk with the RARB! If I'm with a 18mm ARB front, and with a 20mm RARB, will not the car would act funny while driving? it use to have a 19mm RARB, but now, you just find the 20mm one! Because if there is, I might switch with a Cupra ARB up front
  17. Nexus_french

Fuse for Reversing Lamp

if not the fuse, here is what happen often! The connecting to know when the reverse gear is engage, got a really short cable! This cable tend to brke but inside the connecting, so from outside, it seems ok when it's not! Took me 2 years to find out, by chance, when I was working under my car!
  18. Nexus_french

Do facelift fog lights fit the cupra bumper?

+1 only pre facelift fit!
  19. Nexus_french

OEM xenons headlight unit???

If you want to get OEM headlight, it will cost you an arm and a leg! Plus you need the automatic control to adjust the headlight with the suspension work, and then add the price of the ballast and all the rest! I've check, it's horribly pricey. Get some aftermarcket with glass ball type. For...
  20. Nexus_french

IBIZA 2.0 8v sport

I love your wheels!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise