Search results

1. S.c.r.e.a.m

how do you open a flipkey?

Anyone figured out how to open it up yet. Got a blade cut and I need to put it in
  2. S.c.r.e.a.m

Air Filter Upgrade

^^^ Ahhhh now that makes more sense. Now I just have to find out how to get a CAF from the bumper (don't have fogs).
  3. S.c.r.e.a.m

Air Filter Upgrade

Cheers for the help guys. Will look into getting this done asap. Jonesy I will try and get you a pic of my engine bay and will have a look at the jabba induction kits.
  4. S.c.r.e.a.m

Air Filter Upgrade

So how would I get CAF to the bumper? And for the heatsoak is there anything special put there I need to use or is there a cheap alternative ? Cheers
  5. S.c.r.e.a.m

Air Filter Upgrade

You couldn't dumb that down for me could you? P+Q
  6. S.c.r.e.a.m

Air Filter Upgrade

Cool. So will I be able to just stick the cone filter on?
  7. S.c.r.e.a.m

Air Filter Upgrade

Hi guys got a quick question: can I just change my standard air filter on my 1.4 16V to a K&N 57i air filter? Also what will this to he sound/performance? Cheers
  8. S.c.r.e.a.m

Anyone know what effect being a Cat C on cars value?

That's what I though but I wanna find out the spec, age, mileage etc.
  9. S.c.r.e.a.m

Anyone know what effect being a Cat C on cars value?

What car is it? I might be interested.
  10. S.c.r.e.a.m

Stereo Display

whatever you do, DONT keep pressing buttons. it will NOT work like that. And make sure you get the code right the first time. You dont wanna be spending £27 at the stealers for a new code (like i did :()
  11. S.c.r.e.a.m

changing the time ..

:p haha!
  12. S.c.r.e.a.m

changing the time ..

turn anticlockwise for hours and clockwise for mins
  13. S.c.r.e.a.m

Leon Mk1 Radio

Also big thank you to all the guys for the advice they gave. it was all very good and would normally work if i wasnt such an idiot :p
  14. S.c.r.e.a.m

Leon Mk1 Radio

I LOVE YOU!!!!:thumbup: IT WORKS NOW :funk: Tried this after unlocking radio to SAFE 1 and it worked:redface::doh: Partially my fault and partially stealers for not telling me what to do when i got to SAFE 1. Thanks for the help mate;)
  15. S.c.r.e.a.m

Leon Mk1 Radio

okay but why does the code unlock the radio to SAFE 1 but if i type the same code in again it locks it back to SAFE 2? :confused:
  16. S.c.r.e.a.m

Leon Mk1 Radio

wasnt there when they did it but it unlocked the radio from SAFE 2 to SAFE 1 where its at now. so im not sure but i will be giving em an earful when i call em [:@]
  17. S.c.r.e.a.m

Leon Mk1 Radio

will defo go down then and either get em to fix it or get my money back!
  18. S.c.r.e.a.m

Leon Mk1 Radio

Hi guys, got a problem with the old radio. It got locked to SAFE 2 so i took it down to Perrys Ayelsbury and got a code of em for £27.60!!!! The code works but only unlocks the radio to SAFE 1 at which point i have no code to completely unlock the radio. Am i doing something wrong or do i have...
  19. S.c.r.e.a.m

Mpg

i know ive driven one and cant stop thinking bout it
  20. S.c.r.e.a.m

Mpg

haha i know about bath, in which case i will defo be looking into getting a LCR doh!:redface: remember Jezza doing that with the Audi now...will keep that in mind when i get the LCR
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.