Search results

1. mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI - Paint Correction Detail in new workshop!

Just WOW... That's a really great looking car and a hell of work.
  2. Stan's Audi A4 3.0 TDI quattro S-line

No problem mate. :)
  3. mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI - Wolf n Wash Detail

I'm importing them from States so they are quite cheap for me. But they are not only one I'm using :) But still a lot to learn. :)
  4. Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

100% your fault :clap::lol:
  5. Stan's Audi A4 3.0 TDI quattro S-line

Some new stuff fitted :) S4 front A4 B8 S-line multifuction steering wheel and rear view mirror with compass Some general pics
  6. mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI - Wolf n Wash Detail

Maz, over week ago I also got Meguiar's Endurance Tire Gel and Im very satisfied of this product. It really last long time on the tire. On Saturday 11th, I took a part in Meguiar's DD here in Belgium and I need to say it was very interesting event. You can learn a lot about their products and...
  7. Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

Great job with the garage mate, I have done some cleanings in my (not really mine, rented) garage too a week ago and today I've just read this :) July is coming Maz and I'm planning a short trip to UK, hope to see you.
  8. Project Carbon - Paint Correction Detail - Pic Heavy!

Smashing job !! Maz, how are you finding the Iron X?
  9. Mk5 Seat Ibiza 1.6CR TDI - Paint Correction - Track Grey

Just awesome, I'm wondering what you can do with my black A4 ;)
  10. Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

Hi Maz, I've just finish some reading and I'm glad that you're still on it. Your persistence it's just great and estimable. I'd love to have another meeting and chat mate. Good luck with the Forge and AMD ;) fingers crossed.
  11. Stan's Audi A4 3.0 TDI quattro S-line

Small piece of LCR in Audi... ;)
  12. Stan's Audi A4 3.0 TDI quattro S-line

Oh yes Maz, she's faster than Leon... ;)
  13. Stan's Audi A4 3.0 TDI quattro S-line

So it's good time for some work with her: She gets new summer wheels and has been cleaned :) I used: - Alloy Wheel Seal - Autoglym; - Clean Wheels - Autoglym; - Fast Glass - Autoglym; - Extra Gloss Protection - Autoglym; - Hi-Tech Wheel Brush - Autoglym; - Black Hole Show Glaze for...
  14. Stan's Audi A4 3.0 TDI quattro S-line

Hello again :) well me beloved Leon has been sold so I need something to drive... I bought 2006 Audi A4 3.0 TDI quattro S-line, she is Full S-line inside: BBS 18" - for winter :) She's a fat bitch... so she has been taken to DynoSoft: now...
  15. My Leon 1.9TDI PD Top Sport 2,75" FF exhaust and BT

I will open new thread with some more pics and specs.
  16. Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

The car looks sharp as always... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: And this bigger FMIC will be great idea. Maz, few new ideas in your thread on our forum.
  17. My Leon 1.9TDI PD Top Sport 2,75" FF exhaust and BT

Well, Seat Leon has been sold at the end of the 2010. For 2011 I have go this:
  18. Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

That's one :) Thanks Greesha.
  19. Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

Well Maz, I can't explain this in good English but I know that it matters. I will talk to my guys and I wlii let you know exactly. Do logs it will help you - really :) I going to sell him, because like I told you I'm after A4 B7 3.0TDI Quattro S-line (285HP and 546Nm of torque - chipped...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.