Search results

1. v-g

RobDon's Leon -

Cool! (I love pun)
  2. v-g

RobDon's Leon -

Excuse me, but where inside the cabin is it mounted? There's bits there I can't remember from my Leon.
  3. v-g

DPJ's Silver Leon Cupra GT - no more.

Holy crap! I'm away for six months and this happens! Dave, what have you done? (Rhetorical)
  4. v-g

RobDon's Leon -

Of course, Master! :lol:
  5. v-g

v-g's Flash red 1M Leon Cupra

In stock they may be not, but there's many options available for more power. Especially on your islands where you don't have to re-tax if you get more power. Mine is a DSG and they don't handle more torque anyway. I'm happy. I'm not easily beaten at red lights. Especially when the tarmac is...
  6. v-g

Thanks!
  7. v-g

Is this the kind of English you write in Doncaster?
  8. v-g

Haha! No idea, but they fit just fine on my R32. There, I said it. I've gone to the other side. The side with no turbo and amazing exhaust sound. Been there a month now.
  9. v-g

Thank you! I'm not too keen on those rear lights either anymore, that's why I'm having these on my car now:
  10. v-g

RobDon's Leon -

You're welcome, Master. :D Any more questions about pictures, just ask. I might just have them. :whistle:
  11. v-g

RobDon's Leon -

Maybe I can help.
  12. v-g

Yeah, they look the part in the dark, I think.
  13. v-g

Not much to write about and it doesn't improve the car in anyway other than add some weight. Genuine official SEAT Sport lanyard. Directly from Spain. No, I'm not going to wear it around my neck. :p
  14. v-g

You're a funny guy Pat! :lol:
  15. v-g

This should do the foil cutting a bit easier: :D
  16. v-g

GT3071R ibiza build thread

Second that.
  17. v-g

Along with the cf playing, I replaced my too short Golf chromed bonnet lifter with this self painted stock one. Same red as the car. Now I can hover in the engine bay without worrying about the bonnet scalping me. Old: New:
  18. v-g

Just a thought. The rear wiper arm could be the next victim. :funk:
  19. v-g

On the subject of rear "S" badges. Here's mine:
  20. v-g

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

I must get me a real scalpel. Wife is a reg. nurse. :D Did you put the sheets around the edges or just up to? (Don't know if that was understandable.)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.