Search results

1. 2016 Cupra 290

Its weird then why has this car not got the seats? They've just come back and said they don't have the service book either, its put me off
  2. 2016 Cupra 290

Were they an option though??
  3. 2016 Cupra 290

It does not have them, but wanted to know if standard spec on a Black Edition included Bucket Seats and Heated seats or not?
  4. 2016 Cupra 290

So the Black comes with those seats as standard and no heated seats?, as this one im looking at has those seats
  5. 2016 Cupra 290

The one ive seen for sale doesn't have heated seats and doesn't have the bucket seats just normal Alcantara seats:think:
  6. 2016 Cupra 290

Whats the mileage/spec/price?
  7. 2016 Cupra 290

Cheers, are they all black editions?, did they all come with wing back bucket seats or could you have normal seats?
  8. 2016 Cupra 290

As in anything that goes wrong, problems etc?
  9. 2016 Cupra 290

Guys, looking at buying a second hand Cupra 290, anything I should look out for?, thanks
  10. Leon FR TDI 184

Ive decided to get a petrol for the wife, I think the Diesel market is falling through the floor and she only does low miles, thanks for the input
  11. Leon FR TDI 184

No she couldn't have only 150bhp, we are used to the torque of Diesel, so it seems the PD was the only one to suffer, even the CR engines are ok?
  12. Leon FR TDI 184

Thanks guys, yes most of our driving is around town but I haven’t seen anything on here to suggest that the newer engines suffer from clogging up?
  13. Leon FR TDI 184

Hi Guys, having sold our old 170 PD FR TDi which suffered the dpf issues we are looking at the new shape and wonder if these suffer the same?, I hope not as its a cleaner burning engine?
  14. Central Locking

Actuator is gone...
  15. Passenger door lock faulty... Help

Yep the actuator has gone, got two gone on mine, one rear and drivers door, new part only way of fixing, rear door is easy change but front is harder
  16. Strange Central Locking Problem

Replaced mine today and decided to have a look at the old one, taking apart, don't bother, nothing you can do to fix it, new parts only....
  17. Unlocking Problems

Just to let you know I have replaced my passenger door lock and now all working good, will do the drivers tomorrow as lot more involved, the passenger is really easy to fit you don't even need to remove the door card, but the drivers is far worse:rolleyes:
  18. 184ps FR TDI Regen Frequency

So I shouldn't see the dreaded limp home a lot?, I ended up having the dpf removed on our PD as it was happening every two weeks the dpf would need a regen
  19. 184ps FR TDI Regen Frequency

Is this engine as bad as the old PD167?, as we are looking at getting the 184 FR but am worried about limp home mode etc...
  20. My 11 plate MK2 FR vs My 55 plate MK1 FR – findings so far

Hold down the reset button on right stalk, its underneath:p
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.