1. lynchy

Help! Blown hose ????

30 quid from dealers aswell roughly
  2. lynchy

Help! Blown hose ????

25mm hose or 4mm?
  3. lynchy

toyosports fitting problems...

was your large L shaped pipe the same length on both sides of the bend?
  4. lynchy

well thts why im so confused, it all seems right but cant get the two 90 degree pipes anywhere near each other, if i connect ll the bottom and the 90 degree pipes it doesnt even come up to same level as top of battery box.
  5. lynchy

yeah i had tried that both ways, will go and have one final look and take some pics before i take the huff!! hahaha thanks
  6. lynchy

i was looking at your post the whole time i was doing it. the two 90 degree bend pipes though! i cant get them anywhere near each other. i am routing it so the large u-pipe drops down slightly, then the small bend up through the u shaped part of a coolant pipe. is that right? really am stuck...
  7. lynchy

well i started fitting my intercooler tonight and have been in there all night. got one side done from ic to throttle body no problm but thee other ide is being a nightmare. first question, is this pipe correct? its bent at one end then the other has a slight bend aswell which puts it off...
  8. lynchy

I want pillar gauges!!!

just beaten hahaha
  9. lynchy

I want pillar gauges!!!

http://www.nomadracing.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=443
  10. lynchy

Misted up headlamps

once drilled, leave your lights on and put some tin foil over headlights, helps dry them out
  11. lynchy

in middle of n249 bypass

Yeah block them. mine ran really poorly without them blocked. engine was knocking and idle was all over.
  12. lynchy

Mo's Mk1 Leon Cupra - THE END....

your an absolute hero for the great pics and diagrams etc of the front mount. going to be a massive help when they send me the correct intercooler. thanks mate, coming along really well.
  13. lynchy

in middle of n249 bypass

lcr or lc?
  14. lynchy

in middle of n249 bypass

yes it does. nice diverter sound!!
  15. lynchy

in middle of n249 bypass

also i do take pipe to right hand side of inlet mani underneath...where i took fpr pipe off? thanks
  16. lynchy

in middle of n249 bypass

will that cure it? started it up without all the pipes blocked and it lumpy as hell, knocking aswell.
  17. lynchy

Any LC Owners who have fitted a FMIC *SOLVED*

yeah same, does your intercooler box say type f?
  18. lynchy

Any LC Owners who have fitted a FMIC *SOLVED*

yeah weird, also did you get a length of very small hose and a t piece???
  19. lynchy

in middle of n249 bypass

sorry i have serched in past but in middle of job. block pipes from 249 or not? thanks