Search results

1. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Replaced the heater flap control motor on the passenger side. It's taken me four years but finally did it. Took an hour and £6 replacement from eBay.
  2. What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

1994 Lancia Integrale Evolution - Bianco Perlato Special Edition (1 of only 285 made in pearlescent white with blue leather interior), phenomenal handling and grip, very expensive to maintain, annual bills in excess of £1500 but there was nothing else like it on the road. Unfortunately a house...
  3. Anyone running Falken tyres?

The brigestones on mine were all out after 22k, I put Goodyear Eagle F1s on £105 each (17in) and the car now has 41k and there is loads of life left. Much better grip - the TC cuts in less often.
  4. RNS 510 /MFD3 Firmware

My interpretation of the map versions is: V3 = 6317 V4 = 6672 V5 = 6835 but I don't have the speed or camera POIs like NickP has. NickP - how do you show these POIs - is there an option / setting I'm missing? or it this the only way forward...
  5. RNS 510 /MFD3 Firmware

you need: 9 pieces 3B0 867 190, ie order x9 they are not a set of nine.
  6. RNS 510 /MFD3 Firmware

Just a quick note to anyone who has fitted the RNS510 and removed the FAKRA connector from their (single) aerial and just plugged it into one of the inputs. Purchase this adaptor directly from these people as posted earlier on...
  7. RNS 510 /MFD3 Firmware

I can't send PMs I am a 'newbie', have a look at my profile.
  8. RNS 510 /MFD3 Firmware

Yes I'd be very happy to do that - so I can avoid having to trash any more DVDs! I'm not that familiar with this forum, is there away to privately make contact?
  9. RNS 510 /MFD3 Firmware

I updated from 0996 to 1026 which I think is the latest seat version. The 1100 disk that I have does not have the seat number 5P0035680A in the version.txt file and I doubt very much it is in the 2660 release either. The problem I have is that I have the V3 6317 maps and the only download...
  10. 2.0 TDI - lots of smoke...

Hi, I’ve got a Leon 2.0 TDI 140 June 08 which now has 24k. The fuel economy was 47ish for about a year but then it decreased to about 41mpg until a few days ago when I only managed about 80miles on £30. There has always been a little smoke on acceleration in 5th and 6th which I have...