Search results

1. Car paint....

Get yourself to a proper paint maker, As those monkey boys probably can't mix it to the right colour!
  2. PD100 - Upgraded to 200 BHP?

How much we talking Insurance wise as my 1.2 SX Ibiza is 2k a year fully comp, But It should drop to all most half that next month :) I just want another Ibiza with more bite!
  3. PD100 - Upgraded to 200 BHP?

How come on an MOT they don't do an emissions test on Diesels? Also just to inform some of the more raging members I won't becoming an irresponsible road user you will be pleased to know with Undeclared Modifications. :p But I might be considering a PD100 with a Declared Remap for...
  4. SEATCupra.net 10 years old

SCN has always been a great website for myself & without it I probably wouldn't have bought a Ibiza! Good Job SCN existed as I love it! :D
  5. PD100 - Upgraded to 200 BHP?

The deep down truth of the matter is it probably won't become a reality & like you've said, for the cost I'm probably better off getting a higher BHP model from the start. It would be interesting to know how insurance companies classify modified cars. I.e. What insurance group for what...
  6. front bumper change

The Bumper is an absolute doddle to change! http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CC8QFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.forgemotorsport.co.uk%2Fmedia%2FFMIBFMIC.pdf&rct=j&q=seat%20ibiza%20forge%20intercooler&ei=lonFTaGZJM6IhQeJ0uTtAw&usg=AFQjCNFWxtbIp9uLLYAkU8QX_glm6umVqg&cad=rja A...
  7. PD100 - Upgraded to 200 BHP?

I would most probably do most of the work myself along with some advice from some local Tuning companies I work with in the Trade.
  8. PD100 - Upgraded to 200 BHP?

See this is the thing, I don't think it would cost me a ridiculous amount... Not in Parts anyways & getting it mapped.
  9. PD100 - Upgraded to 200 BHP?

Insurance put aside people, Do you think 200 BHP out of a PD100 is achievable?
  10. PD100 - Upgraded to 200 BHP?

Does anyone not agree that Insurance prices are just getting out of control along with fuel prices though?
  11. PD100 - Upgraded to 200 BHP?

Declaration costs more than its worth. Insurance companies just don't want to take on any risks & thats the reason for such high premiums. Even if I did declare it with Mods, The Insurance will cost more than the car?
  12. PD100 - Upgraded to 200 BHP?

Just don't drive like a complete :censored: I mainly want to do it for Track days as the UK's Roads have speed limits obviously. But a trip to our German Friends on the Autobahn onwards to the Nurburgring shall be fun :D
  13. PD100 - Upgraded to 200 BHP?

Declared Mods? Haha ;)
  14. PD100 - Upgraded to 200 BHP?

Well seems I could be after another Ibiza, Maybe a Sportrider with the 1.9TDI Engine. I've been doing some research & I'm considering turning a PD100 into a 200 BHP machine! :D Now I've been gathering a list, But I need some extra advice on bits which I might of missed. First off I've...
  15. Car paint....

When My Ibiza got repaired a local Paint Supplier Mixed the paint & it was spot on. Azul Blue as mention S5T H8 is the codes I supplied them.
  16. Removing front bumper

Its easily removed. Here's the guide: http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/media/FMIBFMIC.pdf
  17. M4 Ibiza Cupra Clutch??

Make sure its a Sachs 'Performance' Clutch & not just a Standard Sach's Clutch as the price seems too good to be true. The Valeo Clutch you mention is Solid Flywheel conversion. Its good in that it eliminates the Common fault of having a DMF which will keep costing you hundreds of £££'s...
  18. Rokkor and Raceland coilovers!

I Jacked the rear end & placed axle stands under the rear swing arm bushes were the handbrake cable hooks are. Worked a treat!
  19. Rokkor and Raceland coilovers!

I got myself a set of JOM's from Damian @ DPM & they seem to be good for the money! Two year warrenty also. Don't bother buying over priced shortened droplinks. Buy ones for a Ford Puma as mad as it sounds they fit & work a treat at half the price!
  20. Drum to Disc Conversion

Bosch accredited Garage :p You Boys must be getting shafted! As I've said the hubs seem the same, So I won't be needing wheel bearings.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.