Search results

1. TrisLC

Airbag Light - seat sensor

Good luck, hope you get it sorted
  2. TrisLC

I dont have a part number, depends on which one has gone. Have you stuck it on vagcom? You need to take the seat out mate and unclip all the plastic trim that is holding the carpet down. The sensor is under the sound proofing and that will need lifting up aswell. I had to dry the sound...
  3. TrisLC

Ever had this??

Thanks for the reply, I rang a scrappy and they said they have two, one high tone and one low tone. Any ideas what that could be?
  4. TrisLC

Ever had this??

lol yeah tried that. Ive checked the conections on the horn itself and they all seem fine. I am right in thinking that the horn is situated at the bottom left of the engine bay, sort of inside the bumper??? Want to make sure Im getting the right one Tris
  5. TrisLC

Ever had this??

is it a high tone or low tone?? very confusing lol
  6. TrisLC

Ever had this??

Just had a call to say my car has failed the MOT due to the horn not working, I must admit ive not used it for ages so didnt notice. The funny this is that if you set the alarm off the horn will sound, just not when you press the wheel :think: Checked all the fuses etc and they are all OK...
  7. TrisLC

The main reason I sorted mine was the MOT is due in a week or so and I dont want to take the chance of it not passing because of the light lol My footwell was soaked, did the usual door seals etc and then took out the sound proofing under the carpet to dry it out. I think when they get...
  8. TrisLC

I had the same problem, light came on going over a bump months ago. SEAT quoted around £100 for the censor, Which is steep for a part no bigger than a fag packet lol. All salvage places wouldnt sell me a censor as they tend to sell the complete air bag kit and I was told that a sensor from a...
  9. TrisLC

transforming lcr

Those wing mirros look the mutts mate, was think of doing something simular myself.
  10. TrisLC

17545 Fuel Trim: Bank 1 (Add): System too Rich and 17705 Pressure Drop

I know what you mean, ive done the same. Even got a local garage to check it out and they couldnt find anything either. I was talkng to Will at P-Torque today and he said it is a common fault code. Have you had any running issues? Ive not had "system to rich", so cant help there. Im sure it...
  11. TrisLC

17545 Fuel Trim: Bank 1 (Add): System too Rich and 17705 Pressure Drop

Not really, i started to get this code when I changed to a 007p lol
  12. TrisLC

Weitec Owners, Your Reviews Please!

I think it is to be fair, I can hear tyre noise a little more. But not that noticable IMO, especially when the radio is on. My interior has started to rattle now in a few places which is expected, mainly around the parcel shelf and rear door cards. But then again mine is coming up for 10 years...
  13. TrisLC

Weitec Owners, Your Reviews Please!

Mine were 12 months old when I got hold of them and were in brillant condition, no sign of corrosion at all. Cleaned up like new. I think the build quality is superb for the price (when new) and would recomend them to anyone thinking of getting coilovers. I do find the ride hard on bumpy...
  14. TrisLC

did you buy the 1st leon you went to see?

I bought the 3rd, or should I say swapped lol Previous car Mondeo ST220, that I had to get rid of when my wife went on maternity leave. I know people will hate this, but I really loved that car :ban: I originally bought a Corolla T-Sport to run round in but had loads of problems with it...
  15. TrisLC

2010 car modifications, what you got planned??

After my "i wont be doing anything to this car" speech when I bought it, getting totally blown out of the window. Ive got the following planned for the next 6 months.... Front R32 front Arb Rear Arb Replace boost piping Cat Back Miltek maybe Turbo back with some 2nd hand joy Stage 1...
  16. TrisLC

clutch pedal broke??

I dont think getting it welded again will be worth it, I would bite the bullet and get a new part which will last alot longer. I have just replaced the master cyclinder in mine, and it was at least a couple of hours work, with removing dash, piping and pedal. Then putting it all back...
  17. TrisLC

help !

Have you checked the door seals? If not have a search on here, there is a guide to what, when, why and how ;)
  18. TrisLC

Leon Cupra or VW Golf V6 4Motion

Lots of £££ needed to get any decent extra power out of the 2.8, will drink fuel like its got a hole in the tank :D
  19. TrisLC

How High is the bite on your clutch??? - UPDATED???

Nice one, Im going to order a new one and stick it in on monday night. See if that sorts it out, cant make it any worse can it. Only joy is that I will be able to do it in a state of the art garage and not in the sodding rain on my drive. Was like a kid in a sweet shop today, snap on tastic...
  20. TrisLC

How High is the bite on your clutch??? - UPDATED???

I thought it was strange really, but we had a machine pushing fluid into the system (dont know what they are called sorry) so the rersviour was full at all times and there was slight pressure pushing the fluid through, if you know what I mean. Checked all the pedal and the clips were all in...