Search results

1. Leoncuprarfan

Chesterfield meet

I work wed, thurs evening but I can sort something out Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
  2. Leoncuprarfan

Chesterfield meet

Good lighting at tescos too Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
  3. Leoncuprarfan

Chesterfield meet

Yeah thats the place, not sure when thou as it can get quite busy. I'll have a think and see if I can find somewhere better. Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
  4. Leoncuprarfan

Chesterfield meet

Well there's the hobby horse at the bottom of the bypass. Well lit car park, plenty of room and easy to find for people. As for how often I have no idea, maybe monthly? Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
  5. Leoncuprarfan

Chesterfield meet

Count me in Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
  6. Leoncuprarfan

Hi- newbie!!!

I used to go when I lived near codnor but not any more. Yeah we be nice to attend a few local meets. Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Leoncuprarfan

Hi- newbie!!!

Hi and Welcome. I'm sure there will be people close but there's plenty of us on here from Chesterfield if you ever passing, and nice choice on the car. Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Leoncuprarfan

New lad from Derbyshire

Hi and welcome, Theres a few people on here from Chesterfield (myself included). I drive a black LCR with private plate so give me a wave if you see me. Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Leoncuprarfan

Ap coilovers

Awesomegti have an overstock shop on ebay called partsbucket and they have ap coilovers for the mk1 leon for £385
  10. Leoncuprarfan

Decided on Vredesteins, but vortis or sessantas???

On my second set of sessanta's now. Great tyre in wet and dry. £105 sounds pretty fair.
  11. Leoncuprarfan

Hi from Chesterfield

Hi mate and welcome. Few of us from chesterfield on here so look out for waves.
  12. Leoncuprarfan

Lcr tyres help

+1 on the verd's, on my second set now.
  13. Leoncuprarfan

Hi for chesterfield

Welcome mate, keep your eyes peeled, theirs plenty of us in chesterfield.
  14. Leoncuprarfan

Tyres

Thirded. Love them on my car.
  15. Leoncuprarfan

What the hell has popped off my car?!

Lower intercooler hose maybe?
  16. Leoncuprarfan

Seat leon Cupra R "aerial"

I have a civic 1 on mine, it's about 5-6 inches so a lot shorter but not tiny. Citroen c2 1's fit and are smaller still but I think they struggle with reception and I still get good reception with mine. Can't say for sure thou as I've never run a Citroen 1.
  17. Leoncuprarfan

what have you done to your car today ?

Took delivery of my Hughes engineering rear strut brace
  18. Leoncuprarfan

porsche boxster wheels- opinions

They look well smart
  19. Leoncuprarfan

Rear Strut Brace

I've emailed him just waiting for a reply
  20. Leoncuprarfan

Rear Strut Brace

Put me down for 1 if you need a group of us