Search results

1. jasont87

corsa vxr to ibiza cupra

yum yum keeping the vxr as a track toy :)
  2. jasont87

corsa vxr to ibiza cupra

keep or change? :lol:
  3. jasont87

My Mk5 Ibiza Grey Track!!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201142422970886/sort/priceasc/usedcars/body-type/hatchback/engine-size-cars/1-4l_to_1-6l/colour/blue/maximum-age/up_to_3_years_old/maximum-mileage/up_to_100000_miles/model/ibiza/make/seat/keywords/fr/postcode/m300pf/radius/1500/page/1?logcode=p :p
  4. jasont87

bulb help

:rofl:
  5. jasont87

arghhh

yep new, still over 1.5 yrs left.
  6. jasont87

arghhh

I hope it is under warranty, only had the car 15 months, have quite bad luck with it :confused: will give the dealership a visit tomo cheers.
  7. jasont87

arghhh

Hi all, got into my car today then realised I left something in the house, so I tried to open the door, and it was jammed, the handle was really stiff and seemed if I used force to open it would snap right off, turns out the pin inside has broken? is this under manufacturers warranty? or...
  8. jasont87

New Seat FR or Cupra Owner Hopefully

Purchased my Ibiza from Lookers Stockport last year, service wasn't to standard for me, I would reccomend David Cooks of Oldham :)
  9. jasont87

Rear spoiler and sideskirts for ibiza cupra

I managed to get a spoiler for £97 from SEAT, £50 to spray and fit but then again it was along with another job, so he had paint extra to spray the part :D
  10. jasont87

dent master - North West?

cheers for the reply mate, do they do filling and spraying you know?
  11. jasont87

dent master - North West?

Hi, does anybody know a reasonable price dent master around the north west area? Thanks
  12. jasont87

interior bulb

Hi does anybody know the exact size in millimetres of the interior bulb inbetween the two w5w bulbs? Thanks :)
  13. jasont87

defective bulb

Hey all, Yesterday my rear inductor bulb has either blown or it has stopped working for some reason, so the 'defective bulb' icon showed up on the cockpit, just wondering if this is covered by the warranty? so if there is a fault, SEAT will be replace it free of charge? thanks :)
  14. jasont87

Hello!

Hey Giz, dont mean to sound rude but just wondered if it may have been you on the few occasions I have seen a candy white SC with black rims driving on the M602 around 11pm :D seen it a couple times when Im on my way back from work in Eccles, and also spotted a white SC which I suspect is an FR...
  15. jasont87

Post your Ibiza Pic's

Wrapped is probably best? and cheaper? :shrug:
  16. jasont87

Post your Ibiza Pic's

Wrapped £180 plus the vat, so about £210-215? I suppose they are one of the best in the market? Raccoons :p
  17. jasont87

Post your Ibiza Pic's

PN 6J0853651A9B9 here you go :)
  18. jasont87

Post your Ibiza Pic's

LOL! I feel gutted for not getting the spoiler done when I had the car on order, would have saved me spending to have the part sprayed and fitted, but at the time, I thought the spoiler was just a little 'thing' which kind of put me off going for it, but after going home and confirming with head...
  19. jasont87

Post your Ibiza Pic's

Drop David (Sere Motors) a message and he'll be able to help you :) fitting wise, I have found it more difficult than as expected, so going to pay £15 for a bodyshop to do it :rolleyes:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.