Search results

1. PHIL LCR

New turbo

My thoughts exactly.
  2. PHIL LCR

New turbo

Nevermind, it was advertised at £995, 2003 plate LCR...what a bargain eh?... Real price £2750 Grrrrrrr.
  3. PHIL LCR

New turbo

Hello, It's been a long time since I've posted on here. I sold my LCR a couple of years ago now.. Anyway, I'd like to get another one. I've seen one for sale that needs a new turbo.. Can anyone advise me on how much I'd be looking at to do this please? Many thanks.
  4. PHIL LCR

Got my new tyres...

Well, just had them fitted and had them swapped to the rears. Also had new brake pads all round and 4-wheel alignment.
  5. PHIL LCR

Panel air filter

Pipercross or Green cotton mate.
  6. PHIL LCR

Got my new tyres...

So, these are to the replace the fronts. Should I be putting my part worn Pirelli P-Zero Rosso's that are on the rear on the front and put the new ones on the back? If so, why? Cheers. [B)]
  7. PHIL LCR

Got my new tyres...

Yep, inside edge is on indicated sides.
  8. PHIL LCR

Got my new tyres...

Hopefully no problem but this is what I mean: As you can see the tread pattern will go a different way on each wheel.
  9. PHIL LCR

Got my new tyres...

A couple of Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta's (on offer at Camskill BTW), but I'm a bit confused as they are not paired. When I have them put on they will be a different way round to each other, if that makes sense. I would have thought they would make a handed pair. Can anyone confirm that this is...
  10. PHIL LCR

Brake pads

Cheers mate, can I ask where you got these and how much you paid?
  11. PHIL LCR

Brake pads

Morning All. I'm needing new brake pads for all corners of my LCR. I know the general consensus is to go for the Ferodo DS2500's on the front, but are there any pads that are very good without the Ferodo price tag? Thank you. [B)]
  12. PHIL LCR

Tyre question

Morning. I'm currently needind new tyres for the front of my LCR, I'm still not entyrely (see what I did there?)sure whether to go for Hankook Evo V12 of Falken 452's. When I eventually decide what to get, should I be putting the new tyres on the rear and move the old (rear) to the front...
  13. PHIL LCR

Opinions please...

Did you buy this? As it's sold now.
  14. PHIL LCR

Bit confused

So a cat back alone will produce no more horses over a standard exhaust then?
  15. PHIL LCR

cleaning process please

Agree with this; I use Megs gold class shampoo (with Megs wash mitt), Megs clay bar kit, Auto Glym SRP and Megs NXT spray wax. The LCR comes up a treat! :)
  16. PHIL LCR

hesitation when changing gear

What DV are you running mate?
  17. PHIL LCR

Egg smell

Hello mate, Are you sure the smell was coming from your car and not the car in front?
  18. PHIL LCR

LCR bulb help

I've recently bought and fitted some Osram nightbreakers, I'm pleased with them. I suppose they're the next best thing to HID's.
  19. PHIL LCR

No boost!

My LCR seems to have the same symptoms. When it should be boosting all I get is a funny noise and no power. :( I have no boost at all, at first I thought it might be a boost leak (still possible it is) but after searching and reading on here, it appears it could be the MAF. It's due for a...
  20. PHIL LCR

Anyone know this car???? Help please!

It annoys me too, not to mention the lack of any punctuation!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members