Search results

1. chris_lcr

Wheel nut covers

took my car on a track day and lost a few wheel nut covers and cant find them anywhere. Anyone know where i can get any of these from??
  2. chris_lcr

Making an Index of Mk1 Leon Readers Ride Threads.

:) http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=274123
  3. chris_lcr

my LCR

Havent posted in ages so heres a few pics. I havent changed anything for a while due to having done cambelt and christmas shopping.
  4. chris_lcr

rear numberplate bulb

my numberplate bulb has died so im looking around for a bright led bulb. does anyone know the correct one to fit the lcr and where to get it from? thanks
  5. chris_lcr

NEW N75 fitted: ALSO new N75 part no. for TPS

Is awesomes n75 valve any good??
  6. chris_lcr

winter wheels??

Ok thanks they have loads of wax and sealant so hopefully they should be ok, Tanks again
  7. chris_lcr

winter wheels??

How many people bother getting different wheels if they have standard LCR wheels?? My wheels are coated black and i really want them to keep the shine without the salt eating into them. do you think they will be ok?? i only do about 5 miles a day and i have a presure washer so when i finish work...
  8. chris_lcr

Cold weather+turbos!!!

Ive noticed the car drives alot smoother aswell.maybe just me.
  9. chris_lcr

Alloy T.I.P or silicone?

i breifly saw one on a lcr they were modding in the garage there. bit more powerful than mine though 420bhp!!!:-o Ill find out more info about it and let you guys know
  10. chris_lcr

Alloy T.I.P or silicone?

i dont know how much it is yet. im going there next thursday to get the cambelt done so ill ask then
  11. chris_lcr

Alloy T.I.P or silicone?

im not to sure how it works. i know a performance garage near me who will custom build one for me. thought it might be better than silicone
  12. chris_lcr

Alloy T.I.P or silicone?

I can get 1 of these made in aluminium. would that be better than forge silicone??
  13. chris_lcr

ready for a Cambelt change??

Ive booked it in for the 14th of this month.:)
  14. chris_lcr

ok thanks. ill get it done this month
  15. chris_lcr

My car is a 55plate lcr with 45000 on the clock. Its remaped to stage 1, would you say it should be changed?? Also is £300 a good price fitted with genuine parts and water pump?
  16. chris_lcr

tyres for stage 1 lcr??

i know what you mean by the spike but i still think its a good map and ive only just bought it! lol im not going to buy another 1. i was looking at the toyo's. do they last long??
  17. chris_lcr

tyres for stage 1 lcr??

Had stage 1 by revo for about a month now and really pleased with the big results but in 2nd and you've hit boost all it likes to do is spin if you give it some. Anyone recomend me some good tyres that lasts a while at the same time?? im using vredestien tyres at the mo with still loads of tread...
  18. chris_lcr

Braking shudder

its only when im going quite fast then have to slow down quickly.
  19. chris_lcr

HKS or Forge 007p valve?

ok 007p for me then! thanks
  20. chris_lcr

Braking shudder

but its ok at going at speed:confused: