Search results

1. Holdup

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Bought a braking upgrade, new calipers with Mintex MRM1801 pads, made a start on sound deadening under the rear seat and in the boot, still got some bits to finish off, missis has driven the car on the motorway and she noticed the difference 😮 even commented the music sounds better, normally she...
  2. Holdup

Wheels refurbed Small dent removed from OSF wing Paint correction, enhancement, 4 year coating and interior detail All been carried out in last month. Really pleased with the correction, its still got quite a few deep scratches but its a 5 year old car soon and spent 2 years in daily use in my...
  3. Holdup

Brake upgrades for the Cupra 300ST

I went with VBT hooked front discs and racing line rp700 front pads along with braided hoses all round and fluid change, took a few hundred miles to bed in but find them much better over stock, I looked at the clubsport discs but couldn’t justify the price but have just seen non drilled are...
  4. Holdup

Fitted OEM spark plugs and VAGSport coils after developing a misfire
  5. Holdup

Got a Stage 1 ECU and TCU map (car already fitted with vagsport intake and resonator delete) along with VBT front discs, Racingline front pads and braided lines all round
  6. Holdup

Seat sound fitted today, supplied by @East Yorkshire Retrofits, worth every penny, always found the standard system to be flat
  7. Holdup

Confused about navigation version

No worries here’s the link for the one I bought, my car had the V7 SD card in it https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW-GENUINE-2022-SEAT-V15-AS-MIB2-IBIZA-LEON-MAP-SAT-NAV-SD-CARD-/165350233127?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0 Can’t promise that it will...
  8. Holdup

Busy week for the Cupra Monday - 3rd year service Wednesday - replacement third break light under warranty and infotainment software update Thursday - MOT which was meant to happen with service but got postponed as third brake light would of been MOT failure Friday - Fitted rear footwell lights...
  9. Holdup

Confused about navigation version

I bought a 2022-23 SD card of ebay recently for £25, my 2019 Cupra had 6P0 in the first 3 digits
  10. Holdup

Boot rubber cable guide

It looks like the sealant I put on there may have worked, Its been raining all day and so far appears to be dry, I’ll keep an eye on it and pour some water round there one day
  11. Holdup

Boot rubber cable guide

I haven’t seen it anywhere, I sealed around the whole thing to be on the safe side, I’ve regularly checked the roof lining since doing the dash cam wiring and nothings shown up til now, I wash the car pretty much every 2 weeks as well. Thanks, do you know how difficult / time consuming it is? I...
  12. Holdup

Quiet exhaust advice

I also have the VAGSport res delete on my GPF equipped, for me its just right, its got a bit louder now its coked up a bit and theres no drone at cruising speeds, you wouldn’t even know it had been changed when driving normally
  13. Holdup

Boot rubber cable guide

I ran some sealant between the white plug and the rubber part, even if it doesn’t seal it flush I’m hoping it at least acts as a barrier, I wasn’t sure if theres an easy way of exchanging it, might have to strip the panels off at the weekend and see how involved it is
  14. Holdup

Boot rubber cable guide

Unfortunately I don’t know the name of the part but have included a picture, does anyone know if it is easy to replace? It appears that I managed to break it when installing my rear dash cam about 5 months ago (even though I thought I was careful and hadn’t broken it) but its only just started...
  15. Holdup

Powerflex Lower Dogbone Mount Insert Kit - Rattle

I’ve got the idle and reverse vibration which isn’t too bad, the insert went in with no real issues, was a bit stiff but was the right one I checked it fitted round the mount before pushing it in, its weird it only happens when accelerating hard, I drove down the motorway at a constant speed and...
  16. Holdup

Powerflex Lower Dogbone Mount Insert Kit - Rattle

Apologies if there is already a similar, I’ve had a look but can’t find any information. I fitted a Powerflex Lower Dogbone Mount Insert today with a new bolt, torqued to 130nm + 90 degree but I now have a rattle about 4k rpm to redline when accelerating hard, if I accelerate slowly or just...
  17. Holdup

I got a full set from my local dealer, I think they were about £65
  18. Holdup

Can any one identify this trim for me?

Thanks, I’ll have a look underneath when I get a chance, it looks brand new so wondering if it was missing/damaged and then replaced but not put on
  19. Holdup

Gave it a good decontamination wash in the rain, and protected with a hybrid sealant/detailer, also polished up the exhaust tips, then put in the brand new genuine mats I picked up yesterday
  20. Holdup

Can any one identify this trim for me?

I’ve found this trim in the rear left foot well under the front passenger seat, it had my reg number and a date stuck on it but no idea where its meant to go. Thanks
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.