Search results

1. djrichard

YouTube forcing me to beg you guys. Damn them.

OK I have to be upfront in here. Ive been a member for a very long time and every birthday I get a message from SCN and it reminds me of my first car ever, a SEAT Ibiza bought in 2004. Anyway I have moved on a long time ago and now Im a Land Rover owner. Regardless Ive stayed a member...
  2. djrichard

Car stuck in car park! HELP

Is there anyway to disable the immobiliser at the roadside? I cant imagine it would be straight forward without proper equipment, otherwise thieves would be doing it rendering it pointless. The only reason I ask is that I have a Land Rover and I stopped the immobiliser by simply pulling out...
  3. djrichard

I thought that myself. Why would using the old key cause a problem? He was able to drive 15km with the old key and it was only when he went to start it again it didnt work. The fact that the old and the new key dont work is weird.
  4. djrichard

Hope someone can help. Friend of mine has a 2002 SEAT Leon. He is sitting in a retail park and cant get the car home. He had lost his original key and bought a new one that was programmed and everything was working fine. He latterly found the old key and it opened the doors etc. He used it in...
  5. djrichard

Totally Gutted.

bummer
  6. djrichard

Where to get upsoluted?

Simon did my 100bhp and it was rolling roaded at 137 which is a couple of horse power more than stated. He even came up to Scotland to do it for me as he had a couple of other cars to do at the same time. Huge improvement between 1800 and 3000rpm. Fantastic service and a very friendly guy.
  7. djrichard

Knockhill 2nd & 3rd Sept

I was phoning around yesterday trying to get some hospitality passes but all the dealers that had any had allocated them. Devastated cos Id have loved to have been given the hospitality treatment! Im too skint at the moment to afford to pay. sob sob
  8. djrichard

Anyone done Powerflex ARB Bushes?

I have Powerflex front bushes but Star Performance told me there was no need to get the ARB done as the OE one was sufficient for the job.
  9. djrichard

My IBIZA FOR SALE on ebay

I need a bit more than that my friend. I cant give it away for nothing! Talk to the bank get a few more bucks and make another offer!!!!! Id so prefer my baby to stay within the club. Oh its even got SeatCupra.Net vinyl stckers!
  10. djrichard

I dont want to have to pull the car apart. I still have my standard suspension sitting in the KW box in my garage. I know I could easily sell the KWs but I cant be bothered to swap em over and Im hoping the fact that they are on the car will encourage a quick sale. I hate to sell it and...
  11. djrichard

What do you mean the Skyline was **** Jase? You mean that particular one or Skylines in general? The R32 GTR is legendary!
  12. djrichard

Im going to keep the reserve secret for the moment. I live in eternal hope! lol Thanks for the bids to increase interest, all help is appreciated. You think getting a car from Glasgow is mad, hah Im travelling down to West Sussex to get my Skyline! Now talk about far away!
  13. djrichard

Lol thanks for deleting the post! hahaha:cartman: here is the ebay link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-Ibiza-1-9-TDi-very-low-reserve-2004_W0QQitemZ130000466779QQcategoryZ18270QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  14. djrichard

Oh damn its double posted, could an admin remove one of these for me. thanks.
  15. djrichard

Ive finally been forced to sell my baby! I had her on Autotrader a couple of weeks ago but never really got much response other than annoying canvassers. I have a chance to get a Skyline R32 GTR so I have had to put my car up with all the mods (other than my ICE) still on her in the hope that...
  16. djrichard

Ferrari F1 at Knockhill

Great photos. I just dont seem to be able to capture fast moving objetcs and get them in focus. Even when using the "fast action" mode on my camera. Sadly SEAT Sport had nothing to do with the event so they were not there, in fact I dont think there was hospitality for anyone. Still a...
  17. djrichard

Ferrari F1 at Knockhill

Get some photos up mate! I am gutted I never knew it was on otherwise I would have been there. I was up at KH today for the 1st Hot Hatch Spectacular of the year. Jodie Marsh made an appearance. Good day out, though the food was bloody awful!
  18. djrichard

Should I sell my coilovers?

I do still have my OE suspension, I kept it in the KW box in my garage. Its just a case of going into a garage and getting a quote really. When I had the KW's put on it cost me £170 to get fitted which included the 4 wheels digital realignment.
  19. djrichard

Should I sell my coilovers?

About to put my car up for sale. I have KW Variant 2 Coilovers fitted to it. Does anyone have any idea what sort of price I would be able to get for them? They are only for TDi versions of the MkIV Ibiza. I would have to pay to swap back to the OE suspension so it would have to be...
  20. djrichard

Is this ok, or will it kill my gearbox...?

You can go through the gears from 1st to 4th without using the accelerator at all. My car will happily get to 35mph and it actually pulls quite strongly too. If I do come across an incline the car increases the engine revs automatically to keep it moving. The engine does not labour at all.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.