Search results

1. nightmare water leak and dealer

agreed mate and was a nice lad who didnt flannel me at all .........
  2. nightmare water leak and dealer

so a little update dealer has now fixed the leak but the machanic was sent out to deal with me as i was not a happy chap he admitted he had left a bit of sealant on the block so the new pump didnt seal properly ...he was very apologetic about it sorted now fingers crossed toying with the idea of...
  3. nightmare water leak and dealer

thank you thats a great idea ill do this tomorrow when i go up there
  4. nightmare water leak and dealer

yes and no small patches on the drive sometimes both on the corresponding side if the expansion tank it was pressure tested on the 15th july with no sign of a leak....
  5. nightmare water leak and dealer

hi guys need a bit of advice my 2019 cupra 290 had the dreaded waterpump leak back in april 2022 i booked it in with the birmingham dealer for warranty repair now for the 5th time ive had to return it as its still losing water my question is has anyone had the same issue and does anyone have...
  6. newcomer to CK insurance

cheers guys for the quote and insurance on my cupra great service
  7. Water Pump/ Thermostat housing

ive just had the same confirmed by seat but im very luck to have caught it inside of warranty booked in for next month hope you get yours sorted mate
  8. mk3 leon cupra spoiler extension

nice one ill have a look now :)
  9. mk3 leon cupra spoiler extension

cheers for the replies people much appreciate it (y)
  10. mk3 leon cupra spoiler extension

thanks dan just had a look ;)
  11. mk3 leon cupra spoiler extension

look any good and was it hard to fit ?
  12. mk3 leon cupra spoiler extension

ye seen some shocking ones mate thought id see who had pictures to see if i could be persuaded
  13. mk3 leon cupra spoiler extension

morning people just wondered if anyone had fit a spoiler extension on there mk3 leon if so got any picture toying with the idea cheers
  14. DSG transmissions explained.

nice one for sharing this interesting watch for a bit of an insite into the dsg i never knew :)
  15. Genuine SEAT Leon Parts & Accessories

thanks mate ive just ordered via your link ;)
  16. Genuine SEAT Leon Parts & Accessories

hi guys would you be able to give me a price for front and rear interior mats for a 5 door 19 plate leon cupra please
  17. newbie ...ish

thanks scott yes last time i was here i had an altea drove it till it died 2013 i think i traded it in for an focus st :)
  18. newbie ...ish

hi people ive returned to the seat fold after a few years of other car ownership i see a few old faces still here hope to gather info about my 2019 cupra leon 290 ...and help where i can with advice in return ;)
  19. VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

anyone got vagcom in the midlands ??
  20. altea heater resister

thanks for your help buddy ive located the resister and replaced it and all is now warm i stupidly :shrug: tried to look for the green colour of the resisiter when really you need to look for the white of the plug that has wires coming out from it thanks for your help once again ;)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.