Search results

1. lawrieIbizaMk4

A severe word of warning...

Flawed engines, mine was terrible with oil and I saved to do the forged pistons, rods etc with a rebuild but put the money into a reliable car instead :)
  2. lawrieIbizaMk4

SeatCupra.NET present REVO - VAG vs Ford Day - Take 2. 22nd September 2013

Is there going to be stands/areas for different forums etc? Or is it the usual park where you please?
  3. lawrieIbizaMk4

10% OFF Darkside Developments Intercooler & Pipe Work Kits!

It's like lego aimez, did my good lady's FR a couple of months ago. Tricky bits are getting at the turbo pipe to unclip the original one and we had some small issues trimming the bumper correctly to fit it all back together, other than that its a piece of cake!
  4. lawrieIbizaMk4

Arnold shark :(

I'd avoid Arnold all together, my company do work in their garages all over the country, lets just say they don't treat customers cars as if they were their own!
  5. lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc! Facebook group

Bump for new members, fast approaching 100 :)
  6. lawrieIbizaMk4

Racing brake upgrade

I had EBC ultimax rotors on mine with ferodo ds2500, highly recommend it with the racing brake upgrade :)
  7. lawrieIbizaMk4

Seat Ibiza Toca

I was under the impression that FR was a trim level now so doesn't really warrant any meaning in performance anyway?
  8. lawrieIbizaMk4

Just cleaned, Polished and Waxed, how does it thank me..... :(

Wind the window all the way up and keep holding the switch up for about 15 seconds once its up. That'll reset the switch and hey presto, problem solved.
  9. lawrieIbizaMk4

West/Central meet Xscape Glasgow 14th July

Works for me :) 1830 at xscape then, gather the troops and head to Clydebank over erskine bridge at 1900
  10. lawrieIbizaMk4

Actually I am up for that! Be a nice change from xscape lol
  11. lawrieIbizaMk4

Just realised there's no time set, is 1830/1900 good for everyone?
  12. lawrieIbizaMk4

I can't stay for too long, can't leave the dog in the house in this heat for a long time. Would be up for a quick shandy at wetherspoons though :)
  13. lawrieIbizaMk4

Faisal's Wrapped Matte Pearl Yellow Mk2 Leon FR

Can always rely on you for interesting colours :) are you coming to the meet next Sunday?
  14. lawrieIbizaMk4

LawrieIbizaMk4's Bocanegra...sold!

Most likely mate, was parked out the front of the gates when I saw it. they don't seem to be having any joy selling the boc so it's getting sold on to another dealer. Was in there tonight again, m mates buying the blue/purpley M5 :)
  15. lawrieIbizaMk4

roof spoiler/side skirts

Touch ups did mine, £250 painted and fitted for skirts and spoiler. Only downside was the quality of finish was so good it put the rest of the car to shame haha
  16. lawrieIbizaMk4

Faisal's Wrapped Matte Pearl Yellow Mk2 Leon FR

Locking beep is handy, unlocking beep will make you want to torch the car eventually...especially if you have selective unlocking lol
  17. lawrieIbizaMk4

312mm brake upgrade

Michael hempshall just added me? Lol
  18. lawrieIbizaMk4

312mm brake upgrade

Can you add me on Facebook mate? Search Lawrie MacLaren, don't want to sell over SCN
  19. lawrieIbizaMk4

312mm brake upgrade

I've still got a full 312 seat sport ap caliper kit sitting here and nobody will take them lol
  20. lawrieIbizaMk4

Buying Mark 4 Ibiza Cupra tdi 160ps few questions

My old pd160 ate the camshaft and tandem pump, definitely things to look out for!! Listen for the tappet sound on idle and have a sniff of the oil for diesel
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.