Search results

1. coops10

Coops's Black Leon Cupra R - UPDATE: Miltek De-Cat Fitted and sounding sweet!

Tax renewal came through.... £270 !!!!!!!! :x
  2. coops10

t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

A lot of those photos are broken mate :(
  3. coops10

I have a badger one on my car, its really thick and spaces the mani out a bit. Mani is always warm to touch rather than being scorching!
  4. coops10

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

Vred's are awesome aren't they Darren! Fantastic value too
  5. coops10

Tom I got the HD Hero 2 motorsports edition from Amazon. Fantastic piece of kit. The LCD backpack is useful for getting the positioning and framing right too. I've not really had a chance to properly test it out yet but have done a few test videos and they come out great. I did take it to...
  6. coops10

Got a bit of TLC today, much needed. Time-lapse video of a quick washing session: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU8dX_Zmoms Then it lashed it down so snapped a quick pic with the DSLR:
  7. coops10

I looked at similar mileage ones on piston heads in worse condition with way less mods than mine going for £3.5k-£4k so was hoping for between £4-£4.5k really. But what you are saying is quite dissapointing :( I really wouldn't want to break it due to the effort involved in swapping and...
  8. coops10

Yeah I understand mate. I wouldn't want to sell it to Joe public because of the mods, would much rather it went to someone that appreciates it. Its a 52 plate with 100k miles.
  9. coops10

Any ideas what this would sell for guys?
  10. coops10

Not sure yet mate, would much rather sell it as it is. Splitting it sounds like soooo much effort :(
  11. coops10

What if I said I'm looking at an Evo 9...... :D
  12. coops10

How much do people think I should ask for if I was to sell it...?
  13. coops10

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

Splitter looks great Darren, lovely addition to the front end. But I think you need to go to the doctors and get your obsession for carbon and polishing things sorted :D :D
  14. coops10

Haha. It seemed faster to me when actually doing the run, must be the adrenaline while doing it
  15. coops10

How does it compare to yours mate, seriously speaking :P
  16. coops10

The old girl is getting on a bit :P There is only one way to find out though Tom ;)
  17. coops10

Little video of a 30-110-30 run on a private road. Shows the power, brakes and engine noise quite nicely :) (click the image for the youtube video)
  18. coops10

I didnt think you had to have an IC for S2, but it was preferred? Hurry up and get it sorted mate, you will love it. :D :D
  19. coops10

No worries mate. You got it fitted yet? Im starting to like the noise more and more now :D
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.