Search results

1. SalSheikh

R tech no longer doing 1.8t maps

why not try DynoDaze who are just around the corner from RTech?
  2. SalSheikh

Original SEAT UK plate holders

if i'm thinking correctly of what you are after then check out awesome gti store as they sell them https://www.awesomegti.com/seat-cupra-number-plate-surround/
  3. SalSheikh

Removing MK1 nearside rear passenger window - but nothing else.

My rear drivers side window wont go down I opened the door card and tried to remove the metal card but couldnt fully even though i had removed all the nuts I tried the window and could see the mechanism go up and down so i am guessing its that pin that needs replacing? Ill get a better look over...
  4. SalSheikh

Removing MK1 nearside rear passenger window - but nothing else.

thanks to the OP for providing the part number for the pin as my window doesnt move but the regulator etc moves fine. Thanks for the info
  5. SalSheikh

Flippin' blimey!

lovely :clap:
  6. SalSheikh

Boost

Daz, take it to a reputable place to get it checked over. Someone like R-Tech can look over it and tell you what the faults are and they now run a pitstop garage where you can get the faults fixed. They also have a rolling road and will be able to tell you what type of map you have on it.
  7. SalSheikh

Anti rattle clips

i think places like euro car parts and maybe even halfords sell these clips
  8. SalSheikh

In car wire loom

would you not be better off getting a replacement/2nd hand look from an identical car so its plug and play more or less?
  9. SalSheikh

Tdi boost help.

Get a replacement intercooler as its supposed to cope with 250bhp. Sadly its a bumper off jobbie.
  10. SalSheikh

Whats my Cupra Tdi worth?

sounds about right that.
  11. SalSheikh

Key Programming

IMBezza - I'm in the same boat :-( Key just stopped working all of a sudden so replaced the battery - no joy. Called an auto locksmith out and he couldn't get a reading from the fob Currently having to lock/unlock manually and putting the key into ignition position 2 to stop the alarm from...
  12. SalSheikh

Non depreciating cars

i purchased a Skyline R34 GTT approx 3 years ago and spent a bit of money doing it up and sold it recently Made approx 2k on it. These will go up in value as they will be available to the US market in a couple of years - you cant own one in the US due to some silly age rule (20 years if it wasnt...
  13. SalSheikh

EGR Valve Query

Guys I have a 1.9TDI PD150 and I was going to do the EGR delete and have purchased the EGR delete, replacement inlet manifold (cleaned out), inlet gasket, EGR cooler delete pipe and EGR mapped out ECU. Last night I thought I'd see how bad my EGR is and to my surprise it was pretty clean (just a...
  14. SalSheikh

Sat nav Seat Leon MK1 Double din Fascia

Ive seen pics of home made double din units and it looks like an easy mod Buy a spare unit and cut it out..plenty of pics on FB on how its done Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  15. SalSheikh

raising engine on spacers?

Its raising the engine by 20mm not 20 inches so the ride wont be affected Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  16. SalSheikh

Under tray side supports

good job Zardoz
  17. SalSheikh

Today is a good day - new exhaust

hold on, is Connor's car a tdi? if it is then even better! I now have a tdi and was thinking about a nice exhaust for mine...;)
  18. SalSheikh

Today is a good day - new exhaust

sorry should have made it clearer - now that a nice exhaust sound is available, it'll only cause the owner to rev the car more often just to listen to those lovely notes whilst sitting in traffic ;)
  19. SalSheikh

Ibiza Mk2 - The Black Beauty

Sadly, I have now sold the car and the new (young) owner seems interested in keeping it long term due to appreciation value! He said he has a large lock up so let it rest in that so good luck to him. I have now picked up another Seat, this time a MK1 Leon 150bhp TDi
  20. SalSheikh

Under tray side supports

how much this cost? I havent got any on my tdi :confused:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members