Search results

1. n_d_fox

Snow foaming

Another Magifoam and AD lance / Nilfisk user here... best kit i have used to date. Marks a sound guy at AD... i'm sure he would be up for offering the forum a discount.
  2. n_d_fox

Which Dodo juice wax....

Try a sample of Supernatural... For gloss and awesome beading i cannot fault Victorias Concours (Vics Red)... bit more expensive than the DoDo range but well worth it. It is a fine weather / show wax really though as it only gives about 2 months protection before its done and needs reapplying.
  3. n_d_fox

Paint protection worth it

You could buy a lot of nice products with that £450 and get a better more durable finish. The dealers rarely know how to properly use the products either so its even more of a waste.
  4. n_d_fox

Metallic Track Grey Washing Tips/Guide

As above, DetailingWorld should become your new home, there is a huge, almost endless amount of information on there and lots of helpful people to guide you when you get stuck. As for products, its entirely down to what you want from them and as always what you are comfortable spending...
  5. n_d_fox

Dodo juice first use

BTBM is a very good shampoo... probably my favourite product from the DoDo boys... The dilution ratios are really good with it too so even the 250ml bottle will last a good while. Just be aware though that although you may think the suds / foam is a good thing, they actually add very little...
  6. n_d_fox

Interior cleaner....

Chemical Guys Fabric clean and Aerospace 303 guard... done ;) Although i did recently pick up some nono tech fabric sealant from Autobright for when the vRS arrives in Jan (it has leather, fabric and silver alcantara on the seats so i wanted something to protect all of the different materials).
  7. n_d_fox

Yamaha R1 freshen up and protection

Lovely work on a stunning machine Shaun... no doubt its been locked away now until the spring ;)
  8. n_d_fox

Winter wax

Depends what you want to achieve Miss24... and what you are currently using. There is a lot of noise this time of year about "winter waxes" and the truth of it is unless you are using a boutique wax thats designed for the show field to give maximum looks with low durability anything will be fine...
  9. n_d_fox

My Cleaning Plan

Cant fault any of the advice above, these guys know their beans so your in good hands. Bite Shauns arm off at the offer of trying stuff out... thats something you cant pass up ! - he'll no doubt be able to give you some pointers on application and use too if you need them ;) In essence the...
  10. n_d_fox

Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R Protection Detail

stunning mate... dont see many GT-Rs being treated to a pampering
  11. n_d_fox

Cleaner for seats???

Dilute the product with warm water and use a soft bristle brush to work it. I use a Vax to extract it but you could wipe with a clean MF cloth and leave it to dry.
  12. n_d_fox

Those of you with 2.0 TDI CR 170's....

Mines (59 reg FR CR170) just ticked over 44K miles and on the M6, M1 this morning i was sitting at 57-60mpg (cruise set at 80mph and the 50mph roadworks slowed things down obviously). Definitely got better as the miles have increased. The trip is saying i'll get 700 miles from the tank but...
  13. n_d_fox

R32 Enhancement Detail Plus Wheel Powder Coating

Lovely finish Shaun... struggled to notice the finish on the wheels to start with but a couple of the shots from different angles show them off nicely.
  14. n_d_fox

Basics i'll need to keep my car looking its best?

Have a look online at AutoBright Direct and Chemical Guys... both do cracking starter kits and then have everything you'll need to carry on from there. There are other makes obviously but these tend to be the best products for the money imo - basically no nonsense good products with decent...
  15. n_d_fox

Audi TT Enhancement Detail

Lovely gloss to the finish Shaun... excellent work. Nice 50/50's too ;)
  16. n_d_fox

Badly scratched Eclipse blue Ibiza

Yeah, cant remember his exact tag on here but i use that road a lot too and see it regularly. I used to drink with a few lads from around the Pheasey, although not usually in the Cat n Fiddle if we could help it ;) From the kit you've listed and assuming your working by hand i would go...
  17. n_d_fox

SRP will probably not have much more cut that the scratch x but it will help reduce swirls as its pretty filler heavy. T-cut will just strip out the SRP so i wouldnt waste your time. It depends how much time / effort or money you want to invest on the car to be honest. obviously the best...
  18. n_d_fox

Mk2 Golf GTI Protection Detail

Cracking stuff mate... do love a nice mk2 ;) Lovely space youve got there as well... havent seen as much of the unit in pics before... must be great to be working in such a good space :D
  19. n_d_fox

Audi S8 Enhancement Detail

Absolutely awesome work Shaun... stunning car looking all the better thanks to your efforts :thumbup: Agree with Maz though, what a barge... must have felt never ending while correcting !
  20. n_d_fox

Pics would help buddy... usual rule of thumb is that if you can catch a nail (finger nail) in the scratch it isnt going to polish out without painting it and refining afterwards.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.