Search results

1. Bi-xenon bulb replacement

I went for the Osram xenarc cool blue intense 6000k
  2. Bi-xenon bulb replacement

Cheers Andrew, I managed to change them this morning, the plug in the passenger side was being a bit stubborn to remove, so I tried the driver side which was a doddle, all fitted back in and auto levelling is working fine, just need it to get dark now so I can see how much better they are...
  3. Bi-xenon bulb replacement

Guys I'm hoping someone can help me out here :confused: I have to replace one of my bulbs, ended up buying a pair and will replace both at the same time. However, I have removed the 4 torx screws from the cover and flipped the locking switch to remove the bulb but cannot disconnect the...
  4. Supercopa alloy wheel center caps

Guys, Just a quickie but would anyone happen to know the size of the wheel center caps for the BBS alloys. Thanks. Gaz....
  5. 2.0tdi CR 170 buzzing sound

I too have noticed this, the only way I can describe it is like when you pedal fast on a push bike then stop pedalling lol
  6. Auto Lights & Wipers

On the top of the wiper arm is a flick switch, make sure it is fully switched to the left otherwise the wipers will be on intermittent speed
  7. Brakes

I had EBC grooved discs on my last Leon and I swore I would never put them on another car I owned, they were utter **** compared to the standard FR set up
  8. HELP!!! 18" Orion alloy needed

Lol didn't realise there were different ones :doh:
  9. HELP!!! 18" Orion alloy needed

Is this not an Orion alloy ;) http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=351321621269
  10. Hi everyone

This did make me chuckle this morning lol:happy:
  11. My CUPRA K1 PROJECT

Very nice car, that some mod list there lol Really like the black alloys and rear lights ;)
  12. Factory xenon bulb question

They are bi-xenon, at least the ones on my Supercopa are, as for them degrading over time I can't help there as I've only owned my car for 2 months. I can add mine are brilliant but then again my previous FR never had xenons so it's a massive difference ;) Gazza...
  13. Armrest fr

Looks like the one mate, mine is half black leather and half perforated leather with red stitching ;)
  14. Armrest fr

I never had one in my previous FR but have one fitted in my new one and I can honestly say I don't know how I ever got by without it, definitely a must for interior mods ;)
  15. Leon supercopa mk 2

I have mine for 2 weeks now and can't fault it at all, it's a completely different car to my previous FR, a lot quieter, smoother, more responsive, a lot more goodies I.e bi-xenons, sat nav, auto lights, wipers blah blah blah, and very slightly more economical, also a real head turner poss part...
  16. Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta Tyres

I had them on my FR and would recommend them, been using them for the past 4 years and have been really good, also give pretty decent traction in the snow with the tread pattern on them. Not long before I parted with my FR I had 2nVredstien Vorti fitted, tbh they were ok but not as good as...
  17. Auto wipers not working

Yes gazza it's dumb question but I thought auto lights sensor was separate till I posted this http://http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=388767&page=2 Your link doesn't work :confused:
  18. Auto wipers not working

Might be a dumb question but is the sensor on the passenger side top of windscreen, also it that the same sensor for auto lights as I have found my lights come on even if it's still quite light out :/
  19. Anyone near Brentwood with a VagCom

Ah right, they seem to be working at the moment so I'm happy with that. Thanks for the info ;)
  20. Anyone near Brentwood with a VagCom

Very strange indeed, prob best I don't rub it in too much then lol :whistle:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.