Search results

1. borderboy

Who bought her then ? Yellow Cupra Tdi .....

I seen my old lass on piston heads for sale.....see its been sold now - come on wheres she at now then ? http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/3198949.htm
  2. borderboy

How much would you pay for a K1 ?

Don't know, maby been traded into a diferent garage......although i know alot are finance reposesions etc
  3. borderboy

Cheers, just thought 13.5 was a touch to much...... they are only going to depriciate due to the new cupra r out there :) theres one at auction with 23k miles and its got a guide between, 9500 + 10500 which i feel is rather tempting
  4. borderboy

Well i think im going to come back to a SEAT..... Found one that seems nice, low miles, fairly decent spec but i would like to ask you guys think is fair.... Not to point the car out here........20k miles, white, quite a bit of spec and running around the 320 bhp mark, 2008 ! So what...
  5. borderboy

i'm back! maybe.....was this anyone's car?

this car was at an auction about a month ago down country.....proberly been traded into another garage ! :)
  6. borderboy

New cupra tdi has a couple of problems

is it a black one ? if so it was in an auction on 7th december.....!
  7. borderboy

ScottHmk4 Fabia vRS - Now with SeatSurgeon leather

ah don't worry about it..... theres far more for the police to worry about :) Coming along really nice fella - i take it your aiming for big power ? I'v not read the whole topic :lol:
  8. borderboy

RS Focus Mk2 Frozen White.

Really ? At 21 my insurence quote coming threw in my name is £1200 .... Gorgous car fella ! I know im going to get slated here but 20k odd on a ford focus is what would put me off :)
  9. borderboy

Bye bye Leon Cupra MK2, Hello Audi A6 S-Line Le mans...

That is gorgous ! was there not a 3.0 tdi option ;)
  10. borderboy

Damo's ED30

remaped gti or remaped edition 30 :whistle:
  11. borderboy

Soooo MK5!

I think it's a very good looking car but it all comes down to the engine / gearbox..... i would have bought one if it had a more "tuneable" engine in it with a more user friendly gearbox. i think SEAT have failed a bit here, if someone is going out to buy a car like a boc they would prefer...
  12. borderboy

I sold my cupra :(

Cheers im really missed her :cry: yeah in 6th it's always done that but it's only really in 6th....everyone will find that with a remaped car fella, i always used its rev range and never booted it before 2.5k to stop wear on it ! it's not slipping/never ever has just like you say the juddering...
  13. borderboy

The turbo's proberly will give in at 70k odd if it was remaped.....but i wouldn't have thought it would be more thank 6-700 to recon them.....don't know though £900 quid to insure 535d with me as the main driver threw our farm £748 for my old cupra £600 polo gti £300 couple of months for...
  14. borderboy

I think the 1 series is a horrible car.....personaly find them really ugly I live in the country to theres not much town work / cutting corners really. Not sure about that one i posted, i want a newer one with lower miles.....im finding alot have been company owned etc and theres alot of...
  15. borderboy

eventually got a mk4 Cupra :)

mine went to edinburgh mate....user is jamesbeaumont on here :)
  16. borderboy

lol iv just been out with a few mates and they all say they same...... but i never go out in my car any more, my car comes with me for a night out and i don't want to be assosiated as a "boy racer" any more.... they remap to 320-340 somewhere in there so it shouldn't be a slouch ! I...
  17. borderboy

Well the time came to move on so some of you might have seen my cupra advertised on pistonheads, well it sold the other day.....it was a cleanex moment as he drove it out my yard :cry: Although me and her went threw our fair share of problems it was still one of the cars that sticks in my...
  18. borderboy

Who's got the most heavily modified 2.0tdi (140PS) on here?

these boys who are running 300+ are they one big turbo or a twin turbo idea like the bmw 335/535d ? as i can imagine alot of lag with one massive turbo ?
  19. borderboy

Budget Coilover Kit - Opinions please

K+W vote here..... had two sets now for diferent cars and can highly recomend them ..... don't buy budget ones, your suspension is one of the main things that keeps you on the road and it's not something to be tight over if your changing it....:)
  20. borderboy

Engine Choice

as people say - are you nuts about fuel etc and how many mpg ? if you are buy the deisel one......they are just as fun and can put many other hot hatches to shame.... if not and you enjoy reving a car and not as fussed on fuel then buy the petrol.....but make the right decision YOURSELF...