Search results

1. Chuggy

Sere motors lol , apparently N75 is a fault code !! WTF

just having my say thats all, im not been called a liar on here!! so you can all think what you want really, im just not going to sit back and say nothing!! anyway i wont be saying anything else on the matter now!! END OF STORY
  2. Chuggy

:lol: there is nothing illiterate about them posts mork!!! very constructive and intellectual comment from a co owner tho eh, took alot of thought did that one!!! your just baiting me for a response mork so you can ban me, well here it is ban me if you like, if people cant have there own...
  3. Chuggy

see what i mean a key board mechanic what jumps on everyones **** [:@]
  4. Chuggy

your just a key board mechanic pyro, what knows nothing at all, take a look at the FMIC you did says it all just trying to get your post count up, :lol: i know ive posted on here where he is resecpted person not stupid, just letting people know thats all, and why cant i have my say!!
  5. Chuggy

now that isnt entirely true is it dave, i have been honest and im not lying at all, you put the phone down on my mechanic when he was trying to explain what i wanted dave, he wasnt complaining at all he was trying to explain, it was your attitude towards him... you said that i work for SEAT so...
  6. Chuggy

yes i gave him a part number philc , and i appreciate the fact theres a lot of happy customers ! was myself until today ! up until today he's always being good but..... The fact remains when i ring seat dealer parts i expect them to know what an n75 is /does not be sent a n249 valve and...
  7. Chuggy

Alright guys , just had a rather unpleasant conversation with david at seres (who works at seat so is right !!) Basicaly i orderd an N75 valve ,Recived a n249 , rang up seres to get it sorted , well apparently N75 is a fault code not a part (new one on me ) , After trying to get the part...
  8. Chuggy

Longlife Exhaust Doncaster

Alright Tom where abouts in east yorkshire you from mate?
  9. Chuggy

Did you get the 2.5 inch one Wayne on yours? Cheers Chuggy
  10. Chuggy

Wayne what system did you get on yours mate if you don't mind me asking?
  11. Chuggy

I know what your saying mate there, Danny (Twenny) on here said the same as you that's its not on that it's bad salesmanship just trying to get me to go there with him well I cancelled it today with Reedspeed, which I'm pleased about. Seems custom pipes is the way forward then.
  12. Chuggy

If you can please Wayne, let us know what you can do and get back to me.
  13. Chuggy

Right quick uPdate Reedspeed quoted me £320 for cat back Custom pipes quoted me £280 for cat back Both from Doncaster aswell it's simon at Reedspeed and Ryan at custom pipes. I rung Reedspeed back up and said I can get it for £280 from custom pipes, and he said did you speak to Ryan from...
  14. Chuggy

Thanks for all the information jamjay must apreciated mate it's made things alot clear now for me, I'm not wanting to go over 300 bhp, so the 2.5 will be fine then, once that's fitted it will be sports cat and DP then in for stage 2, Thanks again Chuggy
  15. Chuggy

The place in Donny is called Reedspeed peeps not custom pipes just rung now and found out, sorry for mess about.
  16. Chuggy

I'm only getting a cat back as of now but the bloke said he would do me a deal on a sports cat and DP if I go back which I think I will be, it's only 2.5 diameter tho is that ok on my car? Jamjay is 3 inch ok to use straight through as he said 2.5 will be plenty because any bigger I'll expect...
  17. Chuggy

Sorry guys that's what its called custom pipes in Doncaster, I just went on Longlife website and did a post code search and came up with Doncaster for my nearest one, Wayne can you see what you can do then for us mate, as they quoted me £320 for a cat back, the bloke there is called simon do...
  18. Chuggy

Seems a good price for a custom exhaust does that, spoke to simon who runs it he seems well clued up about it all, he said he would do me a deal for a sports cat and down pipe aswell if I get this exhaust! It's looking good so far I'll be getting it done on the royal wedding day, I'm gutted I'm...
  19. Chuggy

Hi all has anyone used Longlife in Doncaster at all, I'm booked in for a cat back exhaust a week on Friday, was just wondering if anyone has any advise for us please! Got quoted £320 for the cat back. Thanks Chuggy.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.