Search results

1. seatcupramad23

Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

epic , fire up the quattro
  2. seatcupramad23

What should boost pressure be.

stock boost should peak around 12 psi and hold at 8-9 psi , 16 psi would suggest it as been mapped
  3. seatcupramad23

cupra 50mm or 55mm struts?

trying to work out if my mk2 cupra as 50mm or 55mm struts
  4. seatcupramad23

Steering wheel shaking at speed

when wheel balancing or tyres have been ruled and balljoints , hubs are very likely
  5. seatcupramad23

help me fix my friends poorly audi tt 225

tbh 205 g/s roughly calculates to 255-257bhp which is about right for stage 1 map tbh mate , i didn't no you can hear what 20 psi sounds like , tt is heaving quattro models are so quiet and 4wd system looses so much through the drivetrain thats why i stage1 mapped 180 fwd model feels more eager...
  6. seatcupramad23

Engine swap!

agreed around 8-10 hours labour for like for like swap , my mates garage would charge £300 for labour
  7. seatcupramad23

help me fix my friends poorly audi tt 225

its holding 20 psi ? and there is no missfiring and i assume you mean 205 g/s peak ? which is really good more info needed really
  8. seatcupramad23

injectors nozzles 110 non pd engine (hybrid turbo)

basically a mate as GT1756 Hybrid which he give me for peanuts made 220bhp and 357 ft/lbs on arl pd150 anni golf , but i'm trying to find barring the turbo what do i need to make it work on seat leon 110 tdi. nozzles ? obviously remap? but what else ?
  9. seatcupramad23

Cupra 1.8T fuel pump removal

to undo the pipes , with you thumb and finger squeeze the sides and lift and wiggle and tghey should pop up
  10. seatcupramad23

No boost loss, no smoke, but still a throttle related noise., turbo on its way?

does it do when lift off throttle or coast in gear ?
  11. seatcupramad23

turbo advice/ sugestions/ recommendations

your miss informed no one bypass n75 unless there running stupid power levels and find stock n75 valve can't cope , so opted for mbc or ebc but most good tuners can map to suit stock n75 , the standard revised bosch dv as proven react better than forge or any1 piston type dv and hold 2 bar of...
  12. seatcupramad23

http://www.******power.co.uk/******-vw-remap.htm
  13. seatcupramad23

LCR Stage 1 Remap: Less turbo lag at low revs... 2-4k?

depends who you getting to map your car some tuners request more boost earlier for that punch of intial torque some request a more progressive curve , all depends on what you want but stage 1 map will be more responseive than a stock car . i've ran relentless on 3 1.8t's cars and all cars i've...
  14. seatcupramad23

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-KKK-K03s-RECONDITIONED-5303-970-0053-06A145704S-1-8T-180BHP-Golf-Audi-/390567341854?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5aefa0af1e genuine recondition unit
  15. seatcupramad23

dpends what spec hybrid you go for blackwidow turbos , ranging hybrid 260(bhp) to k300 (300bhp) but would neeed rods for that , if you was happy with ur car before u such getting a replacement k03s tbh
  16. seatcupramad23

depends what you want and how deep your pockets are , k03s can be had for £150 , good hybirds can be had from 475-700 but need bigger injectors , maf , housing and map to suit
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.