Search results

1. 2012 FR Supercopa looking for parts

Cheers for the help. Mirror replaced and happy as Larry. Will need to decide whether to wait for reply for services parts or maybe check another thread to help decide best parts to use Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  2. 2012 FR Supercopa looking for parts

Hey peeps looking for a few items for my motor 2012 Seat Leon FR 170 Supercopa due to an intermittent motor failure needs a new O/S power fold/heated mirror. Also looking for front discs and pads and front and rear wiper blades. Please give a shout with price inc vat and delivery cheers...
  3. Holy Grail of Tyres

Hey peeps I currently run a MkII Leon FR+ SuperCopa stock on 18" wheels. I as many before me am on a quest to find the holy grail of tyres good level of grip in the wet and dry not too noisy wears well through hard cornering and general wear and comfort and does not cost an arm and a leg or a...
  4. What is the mileage on your Leon right now?

12 plate supercopa 27k
  5. Supercopa wheels on sale at TPS!!!!

ouch wish I'd looked for this earlier..... Hit a rock and wrecked one of mine....local dealer is charging £360 inc vat....for one.....woooot
  6. what have you done to your car today ?

Given another wash....I just cant help drooling over it and that cant be good for the paint. And yes I have seeked medical advice re the drooling and they told me to get a nissan note...nooooooooooo Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Hey everyone :-)

Congrats. May get one on my next change. Hope you enjoy your new toy. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. What is the mileage on your Leon right now?

Just sold my 58 plate FR with a little over 31k on it now got a supercopa and got 150 miles on the clock now. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  9. New Car Imminent :)

Crazy thing too is that my car insurance is cheaper than current....weird. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  10. New Car Imminent :)

Took my 2008 FR to the garage a couple of days ago as the engine management light was on.....while i was there i was told about the recall to have the injectors done. I also asked about getting a window seal replaced due to a split....a little bit later i got a call to tell me i needed a exhaust...
  11. Bike rack for Leon

Needed new bars to fit my carriers on and had a long long look. Finally opted for a set of whispbars. Had bought thule for my last motor and was disappointed by how much it was gonna cost to replace the parts needed for my FR so after a bit of checking the set I got should fit other cars with...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.