Search results

1. Gunnie

External temp gauge

Cheers bud;) Its only small and plugs in 5 min job;)
  2. Gunnie

External temp gauge

Still cant find it;)
  3. Gunnie

External temp gauge

Anyone;)
  4. Gunnie

External temp gauge

I thought i Ibizas had them on the pass mirror anyway ive checked both mirrors
  5. Gunnie

External temp gauge

Just checked not there has anyone got a pic just incase im havin a blonde moment
  6. Gunnie

External temp gauge

I will just check now;)
  7. Gunnie

External temp gauge

Im lookin for the external sensor;)
  8. Gunnie

External temp gauge

Anyone???
  9. Gunnie

External temp gauge

Could somebody please tell us where mine is on a 03 Leon Cupra:) Thanks
  10. Gunnie

Whats this????

Nlice one:)
  11. Gunnie

Whats this????

I know nowt but can anyone tell me what this is as its ticking:confused: Its the black unit between the water bottle and water top up thanks
  12. Gunnie

Advice please - starved of oil - £3329.74!!!

I honestly think there not good enough to do a job like this,servicing cars is what they do. See what next week brings:confused:
  13. Gunnie

I hear what you are saying im here now so see what next week brings as soon as they sort it i need to find someone decent to have it checked over............
  14. Gunnie

Its only done 68K and running great:( A question as ive paid with my credit card can i cancel until the car is fixed?
  15. Gunnie

For a bill of over a grand i expected to have my car back running to perfection as it was before it all happen. Ive only took advise of the main dealer.
  16. Gunnie

I have a detailed bill will post soon £690 labour:( I supplied the head as i bought of someone,so im thinkin thats what they will say is the cause so just been intouch with the guy i bought it off and it did come of his working car and he put brand new valves in them and has the reciept...
  17. Gunnie

Well just been to pick the car up from Liverpool Seat after a call this week saying that it's finished and running great. Paid the bill £1290 they brought the car out. 1st thing the passanger window was down theve took it down and would not go back up so they say its the regulator and want...
  18. Gunnie

Re: Advice please I do hear what your saying mate but its going to cost me £500 now for the bill i owe now and getting it towed to another garage......................
  19. Gunnie

Re: Advice please Change of plan now, ive got a cylinder head now and Seat rang me this morning, the guy wants to try and help me and get thew cost down. So whats happening now is I supply the head and they supply everything else and fit for £1275 which i think is good, as if i picked the...
  20. Gunnie

Re: Advice please Going to try and get it picked up today:)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.