Search results

1. Apple CarPlay failing

I just got the car back and will return it AGAIN 1/3 but for a different reason. However, I will try to delete the car in my phone first and then see if it works. They told me that it could be the cable, and that it's not a real Applecable. So I've been going on for a couple of weeks with a...
  2. Can you fit the wireless charger from the Ateca

Was it easy? Mostly thinking about the cord from the compartment to glovebox.
  3. Can you fit the wireless charger from the Ateca

It should be possible to fit a wireless adapter in the compartment and use an USB cord to the glovebox right? Think I've seen this somewere..
  4. Apple CarPlay failing

Apperantly they have. This info Came from Skoda, and I will get back to them as well as even I have warrenty on my car. They say that they normally don't upgrade software, but since i recorded my way of connecting to Apple CarPlay They couldnt avoid it:) 3 min video!
  5. Apple CarPlay failing

Have the same issue as you guys! Talked to Seat about this and they say there will be an update that we can download a new software this month. So far I can't find it though. Will still give it a go for them to install a new software
  6. Bonnet 'Gas Strut' Stays

Anyone found this for ST version?
  7. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Is there any way to activate Sportfunction in FR models where you can see the G force (within the CAR menu). I know that the offroad function needs NAV (that I don't have).
  8. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Made the car summernice=) Washed it probertly and got the summertires on.
  9. Can you fit the wireless charger from the Ateca

There's a video on youtube regarding this. Someone did this even though it's a crappy vid. Thought about it as well but don't really know where to lead the cables..
  10. Painted front lip

I acctually plastidipped my grill (the chrome) and wrapped it black behind licensplate and the lip and did the S emblem as well. I'm a hater when it comes to chrome. Also wrapped the roof black since I don't have a sunroof. It came out like a new car!
  11. Autozoom function on Sat Nav

I would die for your function! Mine zooms out way beyond anything I've ever seen, for then sometimes zooms in somewhat.. Even if I have unchecked the autozoom, it stil zooms like crazy! Hate it and called/email Seat about it but I don't get any answer more than "My Skoda does that too".. Even...
  12. Introduction – Cupra ST 290 owner from Sweden (First impressions)

The mirror link is perfect if you wanna screen your phone on the display. If for an example you prefer your SATNAV on the phone rather than the OEM SATNAV or Spotify. If you have an iPhone you'll need to VCDS for the mirrors to fold. If you have an Android you can use ODB11. Welcome to...
  13. Flickering interior light (with video)

I bought it from Ledperf as well. Although I didn't need the resistors to make it work. @Jip, I think you pay like £50 (700SEK) for the interior LED pack when you buy it as an option.
  14. Flickering interior light (with video)

Yep, think so to. Mine is user installed (aftermarket). But I'll have a go and see if there's a possibility that it's just the contact holding the lights together :) Do you have OEM installed or is it aftermarket?
  15. Flickering interior light (with video)

Got the same at the backseats in my car with LED lights. I thought it was a bad connection between the light and connector. That's the only place where it's flickering. Everywhere else the light is normal. I've switched to LED lights all over in the car (interior).
  16. Painting wing mirrors gloss black

I've got mine painted. Better looking (gloss black) and it holds better. I got it for a good price as well compared to what I should pay for wrapping them. Arround £40ish for the pair.
  17. Display

It's in the latest version of the headunit. So if it's a brand new car, it should be possible to get/have.
  18. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Does anyone know if you can VCDS the tiredness recongnition? I acctually don't know if I have it. Havn't been driving for 3 hours straight yet with the new one I got.
  19. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I'm not capable of giving my car that love so I handed it over to my mates. They used Angelwax products and something more. At least that's what I think they used cause it was on the shelfs:) But the car turned up great! Looks a million bucks now!
  20. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Just got mine waxed proberly.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.