Search results

1. Leon MK2 Cupra R or Scirocco R

Rocco R for me too. For that sort of money I would want a better interior. Id even have the more basic 2.0 over the cupra R.
  2. Face lift cupra

Sometimes get a bit of ice on the inside. But, I do live 800ft above sea level lol!
  3. How did they make the FL Cupra sound SO Good ??

http://100percentcar.com/?p=439 ...and another one.
  4. How did they make the FL Cupra sound SO Good ??

http://www.motorauthority.com/blog/1023210_exhaust-speaker-system-tunes-hybrid-to-v8-sound Found this article which is a couple of years old, but shows Seat aren't the only ones. Wonder if it's used in the "premier" vag ranges? If true it would explain the slightly artifical edge to the...
  5. How did they make the FL Cupra sound SO Good ??

No, it's deeper and without the tsssh sound. That just sounds sh@te. Im disappointed in this revelation too....is this just a wind up?
  6. Face lift Cupra with Needle sweep.

l was thinking more city centre locations mate. Sorry. I live 15-20mins from both. I might be travelling down to sheffield in a couple of weekends though. Could meet at a services? ill pm you if that comes off. If my cable didn't work then I was just gonna get the dealer to do it on the next...
  7. Face lift Cupra with Needle sweep.

Whoohoo I have staging too....im easily pleased haha. The software was a bit tempremental and took a couple of goes to activate though. Now to turn off that cornering function on the lights. By the way if anyone with a fl leon in the newcastle/durham area wants it done i'll try and oblige!
  8. Track Grey or Candy White

....but true to it's roots :D http://www.seatsportuk.co.uk/sport/
  9. Track Grey or Candy White

Crono yellow!....oh, ok track grey then. Be different and stand out!
  10. Metallic Track Grey Colour

Love that colour and it really shows off the lines of the mk2 imo. One of my favs I think, along with speed blue.....and yellow of course:D Nice deep shine you have there too hot hatch.
  11. 2011 Leon Mk3

Looks much better than the planned new Audi A3. Apparently Audi have two new styles, the shortback and the slantback. Mmm wonder what style of "square" they will be!
  12. whats the difference between cupra , cupra r and k1 also a audi s3

I know that mate, I've learned alot about vag cars in general from this excellent forum. I know more about his s3 than he does thanks to the knowledge of the majority of posters (you included) on here. But its just a bit of banter we have. Neither is under any illusion as to which car we would...
  13. whats the difference between cupra , cupra r and k1 also a audi s3

Oh right! Not being an expert on these things, I'll take your word for it. So do they change the code due to slightly different mechanicals? Only I noticed the ed30 engine was different too. Where did you get your info from btw?....Just so I can wind up an S3 owner I know lol!
  14. whats the difference between cupra , cupra r and k1 also a audi s3

Are you sure about the standard Cupra Al? Just looked on wikipedia and found this: BWJ 177 kilowatts (241 PS; 237 bhp) @ 6,000 rpm; 300 newton metres (221 ft·lbf) @ 2,200-5,500 rpm — SEAT León Cupra, SEAT León Cupra Mk2 facelift BZC, CDL 188 kilowatts (256 PS; 252 bhp) — Audi S3 (8P)...
  15. fr or cupra help me plz

Don't know where your at but this one is low mileage and has the skirts and spoiler...
  16. fr or cupra help me plz

Er, I think that's a no brainer.....
  17. Buying a 2006 tdi sport ! help

Surely black would be better, if you're thinking of wrapping it in black???
  18. Thinking of buying a Seat leon Fr

Had a quick look on autotrader but just in a 100 mile radius of where I live. There are a few 06 plates around that price with lower mileage and a few 07/56 with slightly higher mileage but up for less. Like these...
  19. k1 mpg better then st or vxr

Short journeys, like the school run, Im lucky if I get 20mpg. On the motorway, 37 at a steady 70 and I've seen 41-42 on a steady B road drive. But my average is about 25 too. At the moment it's great on fuel. I haven't been to a petrol station for three weeks now! But that's due to the bad...
  20. FR v VRS - which one ?

I don't think there is an issue with the skoda symbol anymore. VW have done a good job on them and imo its generally seen as a quality brand especially by the "middle classes". The success of the Yeti has helped no end too.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.