Search results

1. Busta

Pcd of my wheels

You have PM. Cheers!
  2. Busta

Engine pad replacement - 2nd time?!

Very strange...I thought this should be solid (at least the replaced one)...anybody has such problem?
  3. Busta

Engine pad replacement - 2nd time?!

Hi colleagues, as this week is my last "under warranty" week I decided to finally check what's the matter with the beauty and to know I start "no dealer life" :D My car is exatly 2 years old, 43 000 km (27 000 miles if I'm not wrong). My only problem I have fixed was when the car was 21...
  4. Busta

New gear knob

I have to change mine ,becuase the leather is already being damaged..Obviously, the leather is low quality, because I don't have farmer's hands and for 18 months the leather is down. Next gear knob will be fully aluminium...and I hope that the aluminium won't fall off...
  5. Busta

Access to rear speakers

So the factory stereo is approx. 15W? So if I decide to buy something like: http://www.aval-bg.com/car-audio/hertz/govoriteli/hertz-dcx-165 or http://www.aval-bg.com/car-audio/dls/govoriteli/dls-126 it will be meaningless without additional outeramp? P.S. I really wanna keep the factory...
  6. Busta

Access to rear speakers

Hi colleagues, one question that will spare me one day and a lot of headaches - what is the size and the power of the rear speakers?I am guessing 13 sm, but I am just guessing... I will definetelly change them ,but I don' know the size and W that they can survive :) Can you help me? P.S...
  7. Busta

Access to rear speakers

After seeing the topic you are my music idol :)))) I am a big amateur and maybe I will ask a person to help me instal an amp and maybe to change the back speakers...front speakers are just fine for me (again saying I am absolute amateur in HiFi car audio)... Cheers! Wish you a lot of no-problem...
  8. Busta

POLL: Have you had trouble with you Mk5 Ibiza?

It's done by purpose - your car is just fine. When you hit the Reverse it automaticaly turns the IN-COUPE-CIRCULATION as not to breath the gas coming from the exhaust - HOW SMART,a? :)))) Anyway...when you go through the smoke (hit 1st gear) the sound stops as to breath fresh air again...
  9. Busta

Seat ibiza 1.4 sc economy

I don't understand your measurments ,but I can tell you my personal best out of town - 4.8L/100km average! In the city about - 7-7.5L/100 km (depends on traficjams). Outside - 5.5-7l/100km (depends on your style of driving). If you exceed 130km/h - the fuel consumption goes to...
  10. Busta

Post your Ibiza Pic's

Only cupra in this forum!!!!!!!!
  11. Busta

Ibiza Sport 17inch Alloys question

Something does not make sense...When I bought my car November 2008 the dealer didn't have the price for accessories and I had a standard SPORT 1.4 version. Back then they didn't have the manual prepared from the factory :lol: so I had to wait to get it...anyway - if you have them as optional the...
  12. Busta

Second Service - WHAT?

Hi guys, my Ibiza has gone almost 30 000 km and its about time to go in the dealer so they can service it. Can you tell me how to prepare myself: 1. Oil change 2. Filter change Since it is in warranty are they going to oblige me to do something else? I don't want any...
  13. Busta

Ibiza 6j speakers spec

The bad thing is if you look closer - there are two pannels - big (upper) and small (sill) one...The big one is the one covering the speaker... I don't need to take away the lower (smaller) sill pannel. So I take away the caps hidden behind the seat, I pull the whole big pannel(starting fron...
  14. Busta

Post your Ibiza Pic's

CUPRA - 5 Doors?! WT*????!!?!!? P.S. You are a true fan of SEAT!!!!! KEEP THAT SPIRIT ALIVE :))))!!!!
  15. Busta

Ibiza 6j speakers spec

Exactly (if I understand right) :)))
  16. Busta

Ibiza 6j speakers spec

So...if you are at the level of the seatbelt...you go down...down the pannel...you finish the light trim...then you go on the grey pannel (the large pannel, covering the whole side) and at the level of the seat is the clip.(it looks white, I can't figure out how it is attached)... P.S. To...
  17. Busta

Bocanegra production

This forum is full with Boca and CUPRA owners...come ooooon... I feel like having old Ford when seeing your SEATs :)))) :lol: Anyway... I think all the sold BOCs and CUPRAs are in this forum :))))
  18. Busta

Price increase for Ibiza?

Accessories have gone up also.....
  19. Busta

Ibiza 6j speakers spec

Just to mention - the problem seems not the pannel of the seatbelt, but the whole pannel on its own is being hold by a clip...I do not know what to do - is there a possibility to break it? Do I need a special tool or just pool? Maybe, I will take some pics! Best Regards!
  20. Busta

Ibiza 6j speakers spec

Great thread...today, I wanted to check the back rear speakers...I played with the fader and found out the front speakers have much much more qualitative sound than the rear one...so..I am looking to change them with DLS one, but I have to found out the size.... So: 1. Flip the back seat...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.