Search results

1. collegeboy09

An induction kit

Everything is the same bar the main unit. All the hose and fittings look exactly the same as what's on my car
  2. collegeboy09

An induction kit

From what I gathered when I had a wander round there factory. All the foam filters are the same. It's the housings they put around them that differ. So in theory yes. The filter should be the same.
  3. collegeboy09

An induction kit

Mine is definately rubber. I think your best bet on this would be to contact itg direct. The guy I dealt with there is called andy Jackson. He's the one who tests all the kits
  4. collegeboy09

An induction kit

Well iv just been and looked at the old pipework. Looks like that piece you labelled as number 2 is oem. It just pulls off the standard pipe and goes on the metal itg one
  5. collegeboy09

An induction kit

I had my kit fitted by Itg and I think they fitted it there. It's been a while so I can't remember 100%
  6. collegeboy09

An induction kit

Here's a photo of how mine joins up. You seem to be missing a short piece of pipe
  7. collegeboy09

My first pics - FR 1.4 TSi

I do have the revo yep plus the Itg filter. Defo worth it. Any FR with the revo is just as good as a cupra. Next up is an exhaust maybe :D
  8. collegeboy09

Quotes for suspension installation?

I got a quote of £340 to fully fit and then completely set up the dampening, height and rebound. There also making sure the centre of gravity doesn't get put out be the lowering I know it sounds a lot but I fully trust the garage as they are a motorsports company, after the guy driving my car...
  9. collegeboy09

Milltek Cupra/Bocanegra development

A bit off topic as not for the cupra but any news on a system for the FR yet ravey?
  10. collegeboy09

Air filter options

The scirocco one doesnt fit properly on the Ibiza, Theres a different one and its more expensive, Iv put some photos on the thread about buying the ITG kit
  11. collegeboy09

Where can I buy the ITG induction kit?

Stevoz It doesnt seem if its on sale yet, I got mine direct form ITG in Coventry, The guy said there hadnt been a big demand for it Heres a few photos of it, Iv got it on my FR and it really is worth the money
  12. collegeboy09

Who is going stage 2

Blade. On a bit of a side note, are there any exhausts available for the new GTI yet as I believe the system is the same as the FR
  13. collegeboy09

Custom exhaust - pops and bangs.

Here you go, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WitPylBpHA :lol:
  14. collegeboy09

Off to Blueflame

As far i a know you cant, REVO had their whole car custom interior with that badge on the seats and what not so i dont think they had any others made, Looks cool tho
  15. collegeboy09

Insurance Hike For Revo?

I'd come along. Not quite the bocanegra. Only an FR but I'm up for it. Got my car sorted for a decent suspension set up too now seein as theres no exhaust for the FR yet
  16. collegeboy09

Insurance Hike For Revo?

It'd be the perfect run out to fully test that new exhaust once it's bedded in. Plenty of reason there :p
  17. collegeboy09

Insurance Hike For Revo?

I see there's another meet down atthe HQ on the 29th April. I should really o down as I only live 2 minutes away from it ;)
  18. collegeboy09

Insurance Hike For Revo?

Exactly. Plus I'm not getting my car serviced by seat. Revo headquarters is behind where I work and as they do serving to full vw specification then it suits me
  19. collegeboy09

Insurance Hike For Revo?

That was for the year. My policy renewed on march 1st and that was the amount for the mod cover. Not bad I thought
  20. collegeboy09

Insurance Hike For Revo?

Yep everything declared to them. Not risking it. My first brand new car :D
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.